Diablo® III

Followers?

Ive been using the Mage Follower in Inferno farming Skeleton King. Which one is the best to start doing the Warden and Butcher?
Reply Quote
I like the enchantress, her cc is nice.

And the rest of her is nice...
Reply Quote
Taken from the thread I just made:

I used the Templar follower for leveling and I agree it's the best follower before inferno, because he was effective at healing you.

In Inferno, all he does is wasting his heal to heal himself, die, or just can't heal you because you got ont shotted.

p.s. My Templar has 70k hp

I started to use the Scoundrel as my follower from Act 2 to Act 4 (currently on Inferno Diablo so no more follower but anyway) and I love him.

My Scoundrel has 70k HP and 2k DPS, while it might be a low dps increase (I do 90k with sharpshooter), his spells are really useful (slow mobs, vanish so he doesn't die, increase my dps by 10% for 3 sec each 6 second I crit (I always crit), and has a very cool arrow with a stun.

TLDR:
Best follower for leveling: Templar
Best follower for inferno: Scoundrel

p.s. I use the enchantress on my inferno barbarian, never tried seriously with my Demon Hunter but I think the scoundrel does more for the DH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]