Diablo® III

My Non-SS Inferno Build

05/31/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Gibbedqt
Why are you people listing your defensive stats? That alone implies you've never really seen anything except act 1 inferno. If you think defensive stats matter on inferno beyond act 1, you're going to have a bad time.

actually if you don't think defensive stats matter, you're going to have a hard time beyond act 1 Inferno

Anyway tried the skillset out and basically elites with affix Jailer, waller = death without SS
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Cratus
Why are you people listing your defensive stats? That alone implies you've never really seen anything except act 1 inferno. If you think defensive stats matter on inferno beyond act 1, you're going to have a bad time.

actually if you don't think defensive stats matter, you're going to have a hard time beyond act 1 Inferno

Anyway tried the skillset out and basically elites with affix Jailer, waller = death without SS

yeah if you suck !@# at kiting you will have a hard time beyond act 1 inferno. all the DH I know have less than 10k hp, myself included, just stacking damage and we're doing fine. I've been farming ponyland and act 3/4 for awhile now.
Reply Quote
Awesome idea, unfortunately past A2 Inferno it won't work
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Mord
You talk about about faceroll, I bet you bought your items on the AH.

That's exactly what the AH is there for. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.....
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Endgame77
You talk about about faceroll, I bet you bought your items on the AH.

That's exactly what the AH is there for. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.....

lol yeah, I wonder why people think it's cool to handicap themselves.

newsflash, guys: everyone intelligent will be selling and buying items on the auction house. not using a tool at your disposal makes you dumb, not better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]