Diablo® III

Attack speed issue should be hotfixed.

This is a completely gamebreaking issue. People are spending millions of gold on legendaries that say they increase attack speed yet are bugged and don't change the players attack speed at all.

You said that it would be fixed in a patch, however neither 1.0.2 or 1.0.2a has addressed this critical problem. This is far more important than demon hunters / wizards having an easier time in inferno and probably just as easy a thing to hotfix.

I can not for the life of me understand why this isn't worth 10 minutes of one blizzard employees time to just copy the code from "Attack speed increased" into the "Increases attack speed" area and hitting submit.
Reply Quote
agreed, just spend 1 million gold on boots that don't work.
Reply Quote
I agree.
Reply Quote
Wearing 61*% increased attack speed myself, I can physically notice a difference in my attack speed, with my gear on. Perhaps it's simply your detailed stats which is bugged, not the stat itself.
Edit - My detailed stats do in fact show an increase in attack speed, with increased % based attack speed gear on.. /shrug
Edited by Skeetqt#1215 on 5/31/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Skeetqt - the problem is with a specific affix phrasing. If the attack speed affix is phrased "Attack speed increased" it works normally, however if the attack speed affix is phrased "Increases attack speed" it doesn't work at all.

The Increases attack speed affix tends to show up quite often on legendaries and set items, however not at all on rares.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]