Diablo® III

What follower and followerskills for monk?

Hi. I am now level 50 with my monk, and was 48 with my previous. I have had the templar with me all the time as he have been incredible as a decoy (along with my air spirit) once I get punished for my heroic deeds.

I was wondering what followers, and what abilities you choose for them when playing hardcore, especially those who have played in the higher levels.

In my case, I am especially curious about the Heal/Taunt choice, which I have still not made with my lv 50 as I would hate to make the wrong. My instinct say taunt must be better since heal seems to get weaker as you level up.

Personally I have chosen X - Loyalty - Charge - Guardian.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You can right click on his portrait and reallocate the points so you can try them out without worrying. Anyway, ive always used taunt when im with the templar.
Reply Quote
On my monk I use Enchantress with the Charm, Armor, mass CC skills. I dig her.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Oso
You can right click on his portrait and reallocate the points so you can try them out without worrying. Anyway, ive always used taunt when im with the templar.

it never stop to amaze me all the things I don't know. Thank you for pointing out, now I can at least use one of those abilities for the rest of the game :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]