Diablo® III

Buff Demon Hunter

.....thats like six smoke screens. What do you do, stand still and try to melt everything? L2P.

Cause smoke screen is the only thing that costs disc.

Since you don't even have a DH, why are you here?

I think it's pretty dumb to ask for DH buffs but come on now.

Got a DH bro
Athene plays Marked/prep/ss/companion, so yea, it pretty much IS the only thing that costs disc. YOURE DOING IT WRONG. half the enemies should be dead before you can even see them, then you need to AVOID DAMAGE MANUALLY and use smoke screen for times you mess up/things you can't dodge. Again, l2p.
Reply Quote

Cause smoke screen is the only thing that costs disc.

Since you don't even have a DH, why are you here?

I think it's pretty dumb to ask for DH buffs but come on now.

Got a DH bro
Athene plays Marked/prep/ss/companion, so yea, it pretty much IS the only thing that costs disc. YOURE DOING IT WRONG. half the enemies should be dead before you can even see them, then you need to AVOID DAMAGE MANUALLY and use smoke screen for times you mess up/things you can't dodge. Again, l2p.

Athene can get away with things since he has god-tier gear. So can barbs (Kripp?). Why are you using him as an example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8mVzBsA-g&feature=plcp

He's totally getting 1 shot. Doesn't even need to use ignore pain or leap with armor rune in his build... total survivability problems right?
Edited by Genome#1182 on 6/3/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Got a DH bro

Athene can get away with things since he has god-tier gear. So can barbs (Kripp?). Why are you using him as an example?

He's totally getting 1 shot. Doesn't even need to use ignore pain or leap with armor rune in his build... total survivability problems right?
Your points about barbs (who got carried by groups and farmed up, not solo) are totally relevant here. Why are you even talking? At first I just thought you were a bad DH, now I'm convinced you have a learning disability.
Reply Quote
oh wow
Monks have less survivability than Demon hunters

oh wow
Monks = 4 seconds of immunity
Demon Hunters = 1.5 seconds

Demon Hunters can kite.

Monks can't.

Stop being a ****ing moron. The fact that DH's can hit sh?t across the screen as opposed to being required to be on top of your target automatically means they have more survivability.
Edited by Rickshaw#1283 on 6/3/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Your points about barbs (who got carried by groups and farmed up, not solo) are totally relevant here. Why are you even talking? At first I just thought you were a bad DH, now I'm convinced you have a learning disability.

Why so mad bro? Other classes get one shotted too, you aren't only one.

Barbs totally getting one-shotted right? No. Unless you're in **** gear in which case it's not a surprise. There are 2H and DW barbs who have killed Diablo. They don't die in 1 hit.

I mentioned Kripp because you brought up Athene who had all his gear given to him. Such a hypocrite..
Reply Quote

Why so mad bro? Other classes get one shotted too, you aren't only one.

Barbs totally getting one-shotted right? No. Unless you're in **** gear in which case it's not a surprise. There are 2H and DW barbs who have killed Diablo. They don't die in 1 hit.

I mentioned Kripp because you brought up Athene who had all his gear given to him. Such a hypocrite..

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT BARBS. I didn't say that everyone else got 1 shot. Obviously melee classes need to be able to take a few hits BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE IN MELEE RANGE. The fact that you would even compare the two confirms that you are indeed stupid.

From now on instead of replying to you I'll simply quote you

DH does mad DPS but you die in 1-2 hits to everything and rely more on corpse running more than any other class probably. Frustrating to play sometimes.

Because you make yourself look worse than I ever could.
Edited by Anima#1725 on 6/3/2012 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
heres a thought, if no one mentioned this yet: Get some +disc gear and use lingering fog. Problem solved. I smokescreen 3-4 times before im out of disc and if the fight is still going on i prep and do it 3-4 more times.
Reply Quote
DHs are currently the strongest class in the game...Every other class needs a buff before we do. Yes the SS nerf hit us pretty hard but it was blatantly OP before they nerfed it, having 100% damage reduction for like 30 seconds(With enough crit to proc Night Hunter) while also doing full damage was just crazy. DHs dont need a buff...Inferno just needs tweaking and the other classes(Other then maybe Wizards) need a buff.
Reply Quote

[quote]
DH does mad DPS but you die in 1-2 hits to everything and rely more on corpse running more than any other class probably. Frustrating to play sometimes.

What classes die in 1 hit besides WD and DH? You ruled out melee classes, so only wizard... in which case you're wrong again.

Now tell me what class DOESN'T rely more on corpse running than DH besides witch doctors? Assuming equal gear level.

Licker mobs in act 3? You say no caltrops / other disc using abilities so you just use SS... do you just hope you don't get 1 shot between SS cds? Off-screen charging mobs in act 4? Please, unless you have a reaction time of 0.00001s these deaths are practically unavoidable a lot of the time.
Edited by Genome#1182 on 6/3/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dh doesn't need buffs.

Inferno just needs to be re-balanced damage wise so Barbs / Monks can actually tank enemy hits, and DH's can take 3 hits before dying instead of 1.

this. dh does not need a buff as much as INFERNO needs nerfs. getting 1 shot by mortar/walling/fast/jailer mobs is painful.
Reply Quote

What classes die in 1 hit besides WD and DH? You ruled out melee classes, so only wizard... in which case you're wrong again.

Now tell me what class DOESN'T rely more on corpse running than DH besides witch doctors? Assuming equal gear level.

Licker mobs in act 3? You say no caltrops / other disc using abilities so you just use SS... do you just hope you don't get 1 shot between SS cds? Off-screen charging mobs in act 4? Please, unless you have a reaction time of 0.00001s these deaths are practically unavoidable a lot of the time.
Case in point: you can't even quote correctly.

Yea, there may be the odd unavoidable death to the mobs that hard counter ranged classes....so? What is your argument exactly? That DH shouldn't die EVER? They CERTAINLY don't have to 'corpse run' excessively to progress and if thats what you did, you're bad.

If you don't think DH are the best class in the game, you're a bad DH. Undeniable fact.
Dh doesn't need buffs.

Inferno just needs to be re-balanced damage wise so Barbs / Monks can actually tank enemy hits, and DH's can take 3 hits before dying instead of 1.

this. dh does not need a buff as much as INFERNO needs nerfs. getting 1 shot by mortar/walling/fast/jailer mobs is painful.

just understand that DH have a much better way to deal with those things than EVERY OTHER CLASS
Edited by Anima#1725 on 6/3/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Cybralisk
550 all resist, 4.5k armor and 35k hp

There's your problem. You are a DH, a range class. Don't get hit.

I know it sounds hard, well...because it is. Your best bet is to become a glass cannon and nuke everything before they get close to you, and when they do get close to you either use evasive fire (displace), SS or vault.
Reply Quote

Case in point: you can't even quote correctly.

Yea, there may be the odd unavoidable death to the mobs that hard counter ranged classes....so? What is your argument exactly? That DH shouldn't die EVER? They CERTAINLY don't have to 'corpse run' excessively to progress and if thats what you did, you're bad.

I didn't say corpse run excessively.

I said demon hunters probably corpse run more than other classes, due to being 1 shot killed by unavoidable damage, but it's offset by the massive DPS we do. It's not hard to understand.

I even stated DH don't need buffs.

Since you resort to insults rather than actually arguing any point, I'll leave it at that.
Edited by Genome#1182 on 6/3/2012 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Since you resort to insults rather than actually arguing any point, I'll leave it at that.

After arguing your point down so far that a 10 year old could grasp how wrong/transparently terrible you are at this game. God I wish I could be so delusional.
Edited by Anima#1725 on 6/3/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i think nerfin the gloom is just retarded wtf blizz nerf barbs how is it fair they can run around berzerked and never get frozen or anything come on man u naggin about a lil bit of lif steal and dmg reduction fregin crybabies got mess crap up for every1
Reply Quote
God damn necros
Reply Quote
^ but an interesting/depressing read nonetheless

:<
Reply Quote
I think half of the comments on here are retarted.WTF are any of you crying about? I'm sure all classes have there disadvantages, but they also have there advantages. And all of you seem to be forgetting that right out of the box barbs and monks take less dmg than the other classes, so stop whining, especially the barbs with your practically infinite WOTB/WW. DHs don't have anything like that. Anytime it's discovered that something works well for a DH..it gets nerfed, Barbs in particular are the favorites among developers and thats where they put their attention, a DH is by far not the easiest class to play,most powerful maybe, but with alot of time and effort put into it. That being said everyone does need to stop !@#$%ing and moaning about there specific class, if you're not good at it choose another and if you get the same results, then I'd lean toward the option that you just cant play the game. You cant just expect to have decent gear and put the game on autopilot, no there is skill involved, and if you're whining because you have no skill you're stupid, and get over it. I have no trouble surviving with my DH, very few enemies can best me, and this is on MP10 inferno. I do 320k DPS, (no i dont use SS) my res are only in the high 400s, and my life is like 48k. But on top of that I KNOW HOW TO PLAY MY CLASS EFFECTIVELY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]