Diablo® III

Farm gold how?

I was reading people have farmed about 6-10 mill in a few hours.

I just don't see how this is possible i make roughly 40-60k on a single butcher run.

That can take awhile, I was wondering if i'm missing something?

I play a barb i'm trying to get geared and we all know barb gear = OVERPRICED

Looking for a solution to this problem.
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Paladin
breaking vases with gold find
Reply Quote
Yes, playing with the AH is the way to go. Try buying low and selling high...you can earn like 600k per hour like that. But you must be super dedicated, and the process tends to be VERY VERY tedious because all you do is sit there and spam clicking to wait for low price item to sell. Sometimes it could take 30 minutes or so. This is from my experience. I earn about 500k per hour from just playing around with the AH.
Reply Quote
Best gold farm run i found is the Royal Crypts. Nets me about 400k an hour with 270 GF. Boring as hell thought. Gona MF farm ACT II Oasis instead since we'll get 4% chance top tier drop from patch 1.0.3.
Reply Quote
nerds.
Reply Quote
Royal Crypt vase breaking.

Boring as hell.
Reply Quote
Get good GF, turn off your brain and break vases in the crypts. With the new repair costs this is going to be the hottest thing going.
Reply Quote
finish all act no skipping an pick up everything you see blue and gold and yellow
Edited by Justfreak#1265 on 6/6/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
06/06/2012 08:27 AMPosted by MagicDingo
I was reading people have farmed about 6-10 mill in a few hours.

That's when "farming" is a euphemism for "bought gold."
Reply Quote
I think items shouldn't be allowed to be relisted for several days after being bought.
Reply Quote
I would tell you, but I don't want it nerfed. I make around 50k every 10-20 minutes (quite a bit more if you figure in what I sell on the AH). It's terribly boring though so I rarely do it.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Veldora
Yes, playing with the AH is the way to go. Try buying low and selling high...you can earn like 600k per hour like that. But you must be super dedicated, and the process tends to be VERY VERY tedious because all you do is sit there and spam clicking to wait for low price item to sell. Sometimes it could take 30 minutes or so. This is from my experience. I earn about 500k per hour from just playing around with the AH.

You are ruining the game for others
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Zemini
I think items shouldn't be allowed to be relisted for several days after being bought.

I was thinking a few weeks but i could not agree more some thing needs to be done!
Reply Quote
gold farm and sell blues 300 each in hell. some yellows 600 to 1000.
they add up fast.
Just go in public games follow and pick up loot.

Not sure believe you get more gold in 4 player games.
Edited by Bloodspawn#1367 on 6/6/2012 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]