Diablo® III

<--- The Richest Barbarian in the Game

I think an Andariel's Visage with ~130 Str, 13% Attack Speed, 3% crit, and a socket or %Life could be nice. You lose a bit of crit and vit/resist all over your Helm of Command, but that Attack Speed is SO strong.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/andariels-visage

You can see max stats here.
Edited by Xethik#1500 on 6/9/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
As stated above, you're gonna want to stack as much IAS, crit damage and crit chance as possible. For helm you've got a couple options to get IAS. There's the Andariel's Visage and the Mempo of Twilight. Try to get crit damage, crit and IAS on neck, rings and gloves if possible. A great ring is the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac, with all of them having res all and IAS on them and a chance for crit/crit damage. Blackthorne's Medal is a good neck with res all, IAS and life%. You're gonna want a weapon with high top end and a socket to stick an emerald in for crit damage.
Reply Quote
I have a feeling he is going to turn into a glass cannon if he rushes the purchases of gear and skimp on the vit and res all.
Reply Quote
Oh but he's invincible with Armor leaping and ignore pain?? loooool More of a Glass cannon with, uh, a temporary set of armor. I envision max, from g&g's looking all tough for a moment then sitting in his heart-boxers.
Reply Quote
Good luck outgearing Pharmosh, i think he already bought all of the best gear in the game.

There is none left for you.

Edit: For actual advice, resell that sword and buy one with a socket. Then put this in it. You got suckered, life on hit is pretty garbage for 2H barbs.

How do 2h sword barbs gain surv then if they have no life on hit? Or are you just leaning on that revenge skill?
Reply Quote
Who cares who the richest person ingame is? In a few days (or weeks if RMAH delayed), anyone with a lot of real life money could make themselves the richest person in the game. Your gear and gold is impressive. I won't have anything close to what you have for a long time due to my work schedule and my unwillingness to dilute my gaming experience by buying my way through a game.

I usually don't post in subtle brag threads, but I was unable to resist posting here!
Reply Quote
Good luck outgearing Pharmosh, i think he already bought all of the best gear in the game.

There is none left for you.

Edit: For actual advice, resell that sword and buy one with a socket. Then put this in it. You got suckered, life on hit is pretty garbage for 2H barbs.

How do 2h sword barbs gain surv then if they have no life on hit? Or are you just leaning on that revenge skill?

Revenge, ignore pain with lifetap rune, and being able to kill mobs quickly so you take little damage and gain health orbs.

As you can see, it works out pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDc4yzEIdaI
Edited by pharmosh#1233 on 6/9/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/09/2012 03:59 AMPosted by Murderin
Learning already :P

Basically as a 2H barb your objective is to kill stuff before it kills you.

im sure everyones objective is to kill things before it kills them...
Reply Quote
Pharmosh, how will the upcoming nerf to IAS affect barbs?
Reply Quote
I would personally carry around 2 Helms and 2 Shields

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/andariels-visage When situations call for more ias / dps

and Helm of Command for...well...when you need to more tank and less dps (depends on the mob) while blocking more often.

With that said the second shield should just have %life and really high stats.

Being able to kill something fast is at times much more important than being able to tank it for an extended period of time.

bookmarked your stream so I can see the richest Barb in action when I wake up tomorrow :D
Reply Quote
**Richest Barbarian in the game...still uses !@#$ty gems**
Reply Quote
So while you've all spent 180 hours farming Diablo 3. I've made 5,000 bucks and will proceed to spend a fraction of that money on better gear than you have
Reply Quote
they are nerfing atk speed

go for more crit bonus and crit .
Reply Quote
FrankTheTank - Why don't you go play in traffic for a while? This turd is in everyone's thread being a moron.

pro tip: Go make some friends.

Haven't really been posting that much, normally pretty constructive. Decided to troll this one, glad you're mad.
Reply Quote
Buy my 2H and resell yours :)

http://tinypic.com/r/2re6pll/6
Reply Quote
Or sell your 200mil and make 2000 dollars
Reply Quote
So with all your uber gear. How fast do you kill elite packs in act 4?
Reply Quote
oh nm, i looked at his gear, I'ed fall asleep at the time it would take him to kill and elite pack. Looks like he overpaid for a bunch of crap I bet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]