Diablo® III

Missing items in auction house

91 Human Warlock
Logging for the night, perhaps in the morning we will have heard back from a Blue about whats going on in this game of theirs...
Reply Quote
this is so pathetic, HEY BLIZZARD, YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS ARE LOSING ITEMS WHICH TOOK TIME AND EFFORT TO ACQUIRE, some of which are very VALUABLE and help us to PROGRESS in the game when we sell them and actually get the GOLD we are owed. MISSING 100K FROM AN EXPIRED AUCTION THAT I DIDNT WIN FOR LIKE 5 DAYS NOW WITH NO REFUND, ALSO MISSING A 2MILL XBOW AMONG OTHER THINGS. I GUESS THE 15% FEES WEREN'T ENOUGH, THEY'RE TAKING FULL BIDS AND ITEMS NOW.. THIS IS PATHETIC BEYOND ANY WORDS I COULD USE TO DESCRIBE HOW PATHETIC THIS IS..... BLUE?

STICKY THIS!
Edited by M1tchz1lla#1386 on 6/1/2012 4:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
Bump to keep us alive...

Edit: Remember to request this thread to be sticky'd!
Edited by Inslowmotion#1376 on 6/1/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump, any word on this?
Reply Quote
Same bullsh!t going on here too )= everything i had listed/completed etc etc is all gone......
Reply Quote
Well I just lucked out,everything is back to normal \m/
Reply Quote
I had 40 of 50 in my completed tab. I bought three Tomes of Secrets, went back to completed, nothing is there.

Very frustrating.

EDIT: took about 10 min to fix itself.

Also, right before this, I used buyout (not bid) on something for 32,000 gold. It appears on my auctions tab - my bid is 32,000 but the current bid is 0. I cannot buyout or rebid.

Very frustrating.
Edited by Deadleaf#1618 on 6/14/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Its funny because all of my items that sold ended up in my completed tab just fine, except one, and it was the most expensive one...
Reply Quote
It just happened to me as well. I posted an auction and the item disappeared from my stash and auction log...
Reply Quote
Yup... AH is completely fuxored for me... erm
Reply Quote
Happened to me too..lost 6 mil.
Reply Quote
I posted an auction and accidenally posted it back up for sale then cancelled that auction. It is now missing although the cancelled does show up in my auction log. I remember when I cancelled there were 2 pendnig objects for the same item. I cancelled 1 and when trying to cancel the second I received an error 3017?
Reply Quote
I think if this doesn't get fixed or they don't let us know where our items and gold are going we could band together for a class action suit, this is clearly a problem they do not want to face, and like it was stated above in one of the threads, " We put our time and effort into a game that is sub post to be working. Some of use spend our real money and or selling items for real money and when they go missing that is something we put our time and effort and maybe money in to find or obtain those items that are now lost. Blue really needs to answer our questions or at least put a warning out for others not to have this same problem and should definitely reimburse us for our time and effort for playing their game.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:37 PMPosted by ScionRay
I think if this doesn't get fixed or they don't let us know where our items and gold are going we could band together for a class action suit, this is clearly a problem they do not want to face, and like it was stated above in one of the threads, " We put our time and effort into a game that is sub post to be working. Some of use spend our real money and or selling items for real money and when they go missing that is something we put our time and effort and maybe money in to find or obtain those items that are now lost. Blue really needs to answer our questions or at least put a warning out for others not to have this same problem and should definitely reimburse us for our time and effort for playing their game.

Hi, Im with you on this... Because they made RMAH and it involves real money, we really have to stick it to them
Reply Quote
Lost item at starting bid 20mil it expired over night. No item or gold in completed...
Reply Quote
Okay so here goes... I purchased 2 items off the RMAH a chanto set because i dont have the time to play 1000 hours and find a great items (I spent like $25, less then one hour's wage). Go figure I was playing a week later with the items and found better (irony), then tried to auction off the wand and source. So I log the next day after the auction had expired to find out it disappeared??? It was not under the auction tab or completed tab... I thought it was a glitch or something so I re-logged, same thing happened so then I though well maybe the auction house was experiencing "some difficulties." About 10 hours later I login to find the same problem the items (2) disappeared and now I'm pretty upset because I actually spent real money and the game (blizzard) stole it from me because of whatever problem. Tomorrow when I get more time I plan on contact blizzard over the phone and explain the situation, hopefully they can help me resolve the issue.
Reply Quote
it'll get fixed, but it sucks in the meantime for both buyers and sellers :( the ah is super buggy right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]