Diablo® III

John Carter - Question (SPOILERS)

So at the end of the movie, he gets beamed back to earth then hunts for 10yrs to find the medallion so he can beam back to Mars. After 10yrs he finally accomplishes that goal, and gets back to what he called home.

Now my question is, it did not explain after that, did he find his wife again? How much time had passed for Mars, same amount? Or had the planet moved on, still at war, etc etc. Curious question, does anybody know the answer? I couldn't really find one with google.
Reply Quote
First off, I thought this was a really great movie, with a ton of little star wars tidbits...

it doesn't say what happens anywhere, i also looked. Either make up your own ending or hope there's a sequel
Reply Quote
You should read the books. They are old pulp fantasy, kinda bad but in all the right ways. I loved them. But to answer your question yes he does find his wife, ten year have passed and oh yes much war and blood shed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]