Diablo® III

How many beers before you go SC?

What's your limit before you will no longer play your HC character? I'm thinking about 4 for me.
Reply Quote
Four is just enough for some people to log in to their HC character.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 03:01 PMPosted by TheKman
Four is just enough for some people to log in to their HC character.

This is me. I like to catch a buzz when I play HC. Drank a 12 pack last night while running through NM, but I decided to call it early in A4 after 2 close calls and a death on my friends list (in my game). Good times!!
Reply Quote
I normally don't drink while Im just home playing a game, but I came back home after the bars and 9 drinks, logged on to my HC Wizard in Nightmare, decided it would be totally cool to afk for a few minutes in the wilderness to find some good music to play, maximized my screen and bam! dead wiz. Good news is I found some good songs, and I still have my 60 barb SC INferno.
ANyway im now playing a WD who just got to nightmare in HC hopefully no drinking with him
Reply Quote
I play !@#$faced it doesn't really matter. As long as I have enough in me to make sure I exit game before passing out in my chair with my headset still on then waking up at 5:30am slumped over feeling like %^-*.

I may have a problem.
Reply Quote
I'm 6"2 175 lbs and if I drink 4 beers I'll be hungover until 1PM the next day.
Reply Quote
I'm on my 2nd 40 oz malt liquor, but these gobbie farms aren't getting any harder. Im gonna try to kill the champion packs too... HEHEHEHE
Reply Quote
Dang you all are getting me to raise my limit on beers for HC. It's not impossible to get drunk on beer if you're drinking 11% ABV BarleyWine, which I am.
Reply Quote
i have no limit for beers on hc. i will drink all night. i just MAY not go to an area that will kill me sober... (a2 inferno :( F that place... grind..)

prob going to do some drunken grinding tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTCHER LOLOL
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Tyveil
What's your limit before you will no longer play your HC character? I'm thinking about 4 for me.

All of them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]