Diablo® III

New 60, not too sure where to 'begin'.

So, I have a build that seems to be working wellish for me, I have OK gear, I can progress at a slow rate through Act I on Inferno, but I just don't know where to start farming wise and all of that.

Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bRZXVT!aTe!YccZbZ
DPS: 20610 (Without Sharpshooter)

I only have about 250k thousand gold and I just feel kind of lost at the endgame now.
Reply Quote
Your build looks okay. I'm using Hungering arrow with puncturing and caltrops with torturous ground instead of snare and impale. My advice would be to farm A1 butcher until you can afford a 950+ dps weapon and some decent +crit dmg gear. If you find that hard try to farm A4 hell or Whimsy on hell.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
MY recommendation for Act1 farming:

Don't bother with butcher runs at all. Start a new game on Act 1 quest 6 part 2. Take the waypoint to the drowned temple. Get the quest from the dude, then head east on the path. There are 2 mini caves the quest tells you to find, look around until you find Warrior's Rest. This is the best farming spot in act 1.

You zone in and there are 0-2 chests and an elite. Clear the place, use town portal and leave the game. When you click resume game you start at the beginning of the cave with everything respawned. Rinse and repeat for as long as you can stand. The elite in here is pretty easy, I had no trouble farming him with minimal deaths using bad quality gear with max MF - with my companion I was at ~160% with terrible offensive/defensive stats. With this level of MF it was very rare to not get at least 1-2 yellows each clear.

Hope this helps you as much as it helped me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)