Diablo® III

BLIZZARD PLS ADDRESS FREEZING IN GAME

BLIZZARD, many people, including me, are having problems with computer freezing in game.
I have been having a lot of freezing problems whenever I'm playing Diablo 3, especially during in-game. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS. The freezing itself could potentially compromise my account, and my computer as well. As dropping at unexpected times can have devastating consequences. And by having to reboot my computer every single time diablo 3 freezes, I feel that my computer could be messed up, after reboots and reboots.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH THE UPCOMING PATCH. IT SEEMS THAT WITH NEW PATCHES, THE FREEZING PROBLEM IS GETTING MORE PREVALENT.

thank you.
Reply Quote
BUMP this is happening to me too. The game is now officially unplayable.

I already have a list of grievances stemming from playing inferno with 250-300 ping (Australian) if I'm lucky

Right now I'm in the first half of Kulle's dungeon and frequently freeze / get blue screen of death. I'm quite sick to death of slogging through champions/elites only for my computer to go BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT at ear-piercing volume and forcing me to restart the gauntlet all over again. And no Kulle I don't want to hear your !@#$ing whinge about how angels voted to destroy humanity.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
god damn same here i cant't play at all this is bs
Reply Quote
For the moment i have problems with Diablo 3 in ACT 3 quest 3. I have played that part for a while and it keeps freezing all the time.
Reply Quote
YO i just came on here to figure out with this is.. my game is starting to freeze... instead of just restarting my computer i went a little more technical with it.. i couldnt tab or anything but still listen to my music.. after like 5 minutes says i lost connection gives me an error code but my internet spiked back... any clue to what my case is?
Reply Quote
I have a really good computer so i know its not that i think i dont have to reboot cause mine can handle it.
Reply Quote
i just hit a checkpoint with through to halls of agony 2... disconnected
Reply Quote
I'm having pretty much the same problem. I just bought a new computer with more than what's required specifications to run the game. After only playing a few hours my computer freezes and I have to reboot to do anything. It has happened 6 times already within the first few hours of the game. Windows 7 is up to date and my computer is not running hot. The game is unplayable. What is causing this?
Reply Quote
Same issue, posting about it here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575473243?page=1#1
Reply Quote
I have been having the same issue as well. The issue started after the recent patch and my computer will lock after about 30 Minutes of play time.

I did have this very same issue with Star Craft 2 initially but after an early patch the issue never came up again.

Please look into something that was changed in the latest patch as that is what is most likely causing the lockup.
Reply Quote
Is there any evidence of Blizzard actually being aware and responding to this problem? They REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS. This is essentially game breaking, and could potentially screw me over in terms of items and characters, as well as the well-being of my PC. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
bump... my game is running at 2x speed stuttering my latency is fine but the game is UNPLAYABLE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same thing happening here. The game has been unplayable since sunday. I've been seeing more and more posts about this exact problem with no response from anyone at blizzard. I would really love to see some acknowledgement of the problem to at least let us know they recognize the issue and are working to fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump, anyone else having this issue?
Reply Quote
bump. same issue here. it's happening more and more frequently and it just happened when i was in the auction house.

posted diag info in other topic:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575473243?page=1#1
Reply Quote
Bump, same issue.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump - same as everyone else
Reply Quote
Bump, I am having this issue as of today. Most of the time it freezes 5 minutes in gameplay, if I'm lucky I can get in 30 minutes. I rarely had this problem until the latest patch. No my pc isn't the greatest, but the freezing didn't occur this often as it is now.

Awhile back I would rarely (maybe once every two weeks, if that) get an error message and had to reboot Diablo III.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]