Diablo® III

BLIZZARD PLS ADDRESS FREEZING IN GAME

what is happening :/
Reply Quote
Please help! Blizzard. . game unplayable. . Too many freezes too often causing my laptop to become unresponsive. . It started after the latest patch update. .
Reply Quote
Same here. How can i play on inferno with these laggs!
Core i5 2,2 GHz
4 GB RAM
ATI mobility 5650
Win 7 x64
Edited by N3cro#2430 on 6/10/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump. same issue happening to me.

PC spec relevant to problem

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
i5-2550k
EVGA GTX570HD
Reply Quote
Similar Freeze Problem. Game Freezes in game. Alt/Tab then about 5 seconds later it goes to desktop. Click game icon and I am back in game.

Win7 64bit
i5-750 2.6g
Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Docsis3 Zoom Cable Modem
D-Link DGL-4300 Router
Edited by Gedty#1394 on 6/11/2012 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I may have had this happen since 1.02b patch, but I cannot confirm this since I have been changing around my routers during that cycle as well, so it could be hardware or the patch.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
im having same issue since last patch 5 mins into game everything hangs and sound stutters and im forced to reboot. i opened a ticket and then get told by bliz to read the forums. i means serious why the hell must i read forums if no1 else knows how to slove it because they having the same issues, and blizzard doesnt respond.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Same here, freezing completely in game had to power off the computer.
Happened like crazy already please do something blizzard :(
Had a computer specs way beyond to handle the game but it always freezes
Reply Quote
WTF? Same issue and this is F**king rediculous!!!
Reply Quote
Instead of shutting off your computer. Try "CTRL+ALT+Delete" and then open the task manager. If that does not work, try "CTRL+Shift+ESC" which should open task manager immediately.

I hope your freezing issues are resolved soon. I can only suggest updating your graphics cards, or maybye sacrifice a goat (I've heard it works pretty well, only a small cost...).
Reply Quote
This needs to be resolved asap. Computer completely locks up.

Also running 64bit
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
yay maintenance hopefully all this stuff gets fixed. just dont understant why they cant admit something is not right on their side. so hope its all good by the time i get on tomorrow
Reply Quote
This is happening to me now, not sure what could be the issue. Has anyone resolved this issue recently?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
This thread was from June...you should probably make your own thread with your symptoms and what solutions you have already tried.
Reply Quote
Blizzard, I don't have the money at the moment to get another computer, I'm very sure that 2.0 update messed my laptop up. It was working a lot better before that big update and now this! I need that laptop especially for work, class assignments, and paying for living expenses! Please give feedback on this matter if you haven't already, at least a sticky that it's being looked into, or I'll have to get a full refund for the deluxe digital RoS expansion I saved up for since my laptop might be dying, hope not... This needs to be fixed as soon as possible since a lot of computers keep freezing up. Thanks in advance. I really do enjoy this game but I need my laptop to work ASAP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]