Diablo® III

act 2 requirements

Just got into act 2 inferno. A1 wasn't terrible after farming up some gear. but act 2 is different. I currently have 1200 str 1100 vit or 850 with 2h and 300+ in resistances (250+ with 2h) for runes i'm using fury with damage increase, battle shout with damege increase, health and armor shout with extra health rune.berserk with damage increase. seismic slam with damage and knock back. ground stomp with enemy pull. passives are shout double and heal, vit to armor, and suppression. any thoughts on improving myself?
Reply Quote
Hello Darxus,

You should check out this thread:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848

It should answer most of your questions and really help you out with gearing and build choices.
Reply Quote
Hello Darxus,

It should answer most of your questions and really help you out with gearing and build choices.
err tom? 2012? lol
Reply Quote
Hello Darxus,

err tom? 2012? lol

Shhh...he doesn't know it's year 2013.
Reply Quote
Maybe his talks with the Precogs skewed his sense of time as we know it. He is in fact living in a dream that takes place in the future, hence his reasons to constantly bring up the past to prove to himself he is living in the present.

It also could be that the computer dream world he is living in has somehow become corrupted by his questioning of its reality. I think a call out to Tech Support should fix that.

Regardless, delving into the Oblivion that is Tom Cruises' mind is Risky Business and should at all times, Knight and Day, be approached with A few Good Men to ensure that The Firm grip you have on reality does not leave you Far and Away with society.
Reply Quote
Maybe his talks with the Precogs skewed his sense of time as we know it. He is in fact living in a dream that takes place in the future, hence his reasons to constantly bring up the past to prove to himself he is living in the present.

It also could be that the computer dream world he is living in has somehow become corrupted by his questioning of its reality. I think a call out to Tech Support should fix that.

Regardless, delving into the Oblivion that is Tom Cruises' mind is Risky Business and should at all times, Knight and Day, be approached with A few Good Men to ensure that The Firm grip you have on reality does not leave you Far and Away with society.
honestly this sounds like the plot to MI5, don't give him more ideas RK....
Reply Quote

honestly this sounds like the plot to MI5, don't give him more ideas RK....

More like stop spoiling my movies bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]