Diablo® III

Botters ruining the economy already.

When is Blizzard going to take action against the bots who are already ruining the economy? See the royal crypts farming bot that is netting some people 700k gold per hour, per character. Some people are using several accounts and earning close to a hundred million gold from 24 hours of botting.

I'm not naming the bot because i don't want to advertise it, but a good start but would be the severe nerfing of royal crypts so you can't farm 700k gold an hour there.

Oh, and banning accounts and removal of the botted gold. One can only dream though.
Edited by Sinister#2635 on 6/5/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
of course there are botters in the game. they're stockin up gold and items for the RMAH.

i feel sorry for all the basement dwelling neckbeards who have delusions of makin a living off the RMAH by farming D3. ever since they announced the RMAH i've known D3 was gonna fail from an in-game economy stand point.

they can never stop bots. the chinese governement endorses their companies that do this kind of thing. they can't be prosecuted. anything you can farm they can farm better.
Reply Quote
the amount theyre actually making per hour is very speculative, its probably less than you think.

and if it was hotfixed you wouldnt even notice. it could have been already.
Reply Quote
The bot monitors their gold per hour, and if it was hotfixed it would be all over their forums.
Edited by Sinister#2635 on 6/6/2012 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
inb4 "the Chinese have delusions of information-based world domination" and ensuing "racists like you are everything wrong with this world" counter-flame.
Reply Quote
I see this a lot on thee forums... "botters this"' and "botters that"

Bot.

Bot?

This word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Reply Quote
You couldn't be more wrong. AutoIT, D3A, Immortal.. look and you find it, this stuff is not hidden and the people doing it are not hiding. Browse their forums and see the screens yourself. Users running 10+ accounts making 500k+ gold an hour in the crypts, and they're all in the US.
Reply Quote
Stop complaining! I'ts a game, Play it, Beat it, Have fun or quit.
Reply Quote
Blizzard NEVER bans bots when they are found. They always wait until they have ruined the economy and play experience for everyone just so they can get their big PR 100,000 bots banned at once. Also botters who buy multiple accounts are good for business.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 05:15 AMPosted by MensRea
Stop complaining! I'ts a game, Play it, Beat it, Have fun or quit.

this
Reply Quote
There's no reason to nerf any farming spot because people will just move onto the next farming spot
Reply Quote
actually, royal crypts was hotfixed. people with 200% GF that were finding 1-2k gold drops are now getting around 100-300.
Reply Quote
31 Human Rogue
Aren't you glad they made the game online-only!?
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 05:19 AMPosted by Gokage
actually, royal crypts was hotfixed. people with 200% GF that were finding 1-2k gold drops are now getting around 100-300.

wtf are u talking?

i still get 1000-2000 drops

500k/h with my DH
Reply Quote
Actually, you don't need a bot to do that.

There's a place in the game which allow you to just stand there and collect tons of money by using proper gear(GF,Throns,Pick radius).
Reply Quote
When is Blizzard going to take action against the bots who are already ruining the economy? See the royal crypts farming bot that is netting some people 700k gold per hour, per character. Some people are using several accounts and earning close to a hundred million gold from 24 hours of botting.

I'm not naming the bot because i don't want to advertise it, but a good start but would be the severe nerfing of royal crypts so you can't farm 700k gold an hour there.

Oh, and banning accounts and removal of the botted gold. One can only dream though.

So you want >99% of legit players to suffer because of the bots?
Yeah not a smart idea that one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]