Diablo® III

What if you met your hacker in person?

Simple really, just steal his wallet.
Reply Quote
Not that I've been, or will be hacked. If I was, I wouldn't care even a little bit. I'd start over. If I were to meet the hacker, I'd talk to him about Diablo 3, possibly sports too
Reply Quote
/take bath salts
happy meal his face.
Reply Quote
Nothing because I'm not an idiot that clicks phishing emails or go to shoddy sites to buy gold. My bnet email is exclusive to my bnet account. I also use a different password for my bnet account from all my other online accounts.

I also have an authenticator.

If I met a 'hacker' IRL, I'd give them a high-five. Idiots deserve it and I'd praise him for what he does.

You sound like a jackass.

Probably has social issues
Reply Quote
Never been hacked, so if I met the guy I'd have to ask how he got around the 4 layers of security I use to lock down my computer and accounts. I can understand the 0 layers the majority of those hacked use, but if someone can crack my security methods I'd be highly impressed. I'd possibly see if there was a way we could do business together, expand their horizons, and check into prices of homes in countries with no extradition treaty to the United States.
Reply Quote

You sound like a jackass.

Probably has social issues

Yep. That guy has the "normal" social issue where he takes responsibility for his own actions, doesn't throw a hissy fit if something goes wrong, looks at the world logically, doesn't have a self-entitlement complex, doesn't think the world revolves around him, doesn't expect everyone to treat him like a minor god, has realistic expectations in general, and doesn't blame everyone else for his own shortcomings.
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Rich
Never bought the game, but if I did and had a hacker, I would hug him really tight, kiss him, cry, tell him it will be alright in Chinese, and pull out a knife from my pocket and stab him in the back until I cut off his spinal cord. I would then cut off his tongue so he couldn't speak to his other slaves who I was, and then buy him a wheelchair.

..wow uh and THEN your would fart on his pillow?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
06/08/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Bul
Yep. That guy has the "normal" social issue where he takes responsibility for his own actions, doesn't throw a hissy fit if something goes wrong, looks at the world logically, doesn't have a self-entitlement complex, doesn't think the world revolves around him, doesn't expect everyone to treat him like a minor god, has realistic expectations in general, and doesn't blame everyone else for his own shortcomings.

He gives you butterflies, by the sounds of it. Ask him out?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Get him to show me his secrets... Im a few general credits away from getting my AS, and about 2 years away from my BA, in Computer Science-Networking, and hopefully they would show me some stuff that I don't already know about and make a little bit better at my chosen field of study.

I like learning new things, and hopefully I could convince them to come to the Light side of the Force!

P.S. (there is a lot of money to be made in Network Security and good hackers/crackers can make large sums of LEGAL money doing what they already do).
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Nethekurse

He gives you butterflies, by the sounds of it. Ask him out?

...and then poop in his shoe?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]