Diablo® III

error 81

Hey!! Im from Mexico, and i have been playing the game completely in english for the last couple of days... But since today's patch, it says that i have to change to my native language. And doesnt let me play if im not playing the game in spanish. ¬¬
How can i fix it back? I dont like dubbed versions.
Reply Quote
Join the club.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5578597286?page=1
Edited by ChuckS117#1344 on 6/8/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks! I thought it was a smaller issue but this is really bad...

Ticket submitted... Hope they do something about it
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I think everyone is just going to have to play the game in their native language for now which makes complete sense to me. If i was chinese I would want to play it in chinese. If I was spanish, i'd want to play it in spanish
Reply Quote
06/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Hazmat
I think everyone is just going to have to play the game in their native language for now which makes complete sense to me. If i was chinese I would want to play it in chinese. If I was spanish, i'd want to play it in spanish

have you heard the dubbed versions?? Ow wait you actualy can try because YOU are american and got a American key ( wich in Blizzards eyes is better i guesse )
Reply Quote
Some posts in this forum make my lmof

Blizzard lovers
Reply Quote
06/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Hazmat

yeah make sense... like if you're israeli and you play it in... oh wait! there is no dubbed version... And can you name more countries and languages and countries that are not supported?

Lets say you are Swedish or Croatian... Try to play the game in russian...

Thats why i meant that for some people its a bigger issue... Freedom of choice right? We actually CAN play the game in english and should be able to if we wanted to.
Reply Quote
srry but BUMP!
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551560816?page=1

Still being updated

just got of the phone with a news station they will run this story on their site!!

ty all and if you can convince your own local media pls try!!
Edited by SpAzEnEkO#2894 on 6/11/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
still no answer from battlenet or blizzard or the diablo staff?
Reply Quote
This is so dumb... why in the name of god would i like to be told what language i have to install and play something? what if i like how it sounds the game in Russian or any other language i F*** want to play the game? i hate every game in Spanish (im from mexico, GOW was good in spanish)... i hate you blizzard, i didn't want to buy the game because of the restrictions you love to force in your games, but this is ridiculous... i regret big time purchasing this game.

Years of planning and optimization and bla bla bla because you always want to provide the best experience in your games, guess what, the experience im having is disgusting, and just because a little setting every game with some decency have.
Reply Quote
im going to return the game to the store... i will not play like this.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 12:04 PMPosted by ARQDIA
im going to return the game to the store... i will not play like this.

They might not refundm, as you opend the package, and used the key.

I hope for the best. Good luck to you!
Reply Quote
actually they didn't... but blizzard changed the language policy..
Reply Quote
I want to play the game in the original language, I don't care for dubbed versions because they are NEVER EVEN CLOSE in terms of quality, my guess is the dubbers don't have access to the same resources and/or aren't payed as much... The point is I payed the same price as everyone, I want to get the same options as everyone. Please please stop this madness!! Ticket submitted
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem, i live in Mexico to and i really need this game to run in my native language (English) because i don't plan on moving to another country JUST to play it in English.

I really suggest blizzards solves this problem ASAP...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]