Diablo® III

Error 3003 on asia server

is everyone having same problem.? why this thing happen on weekend when i have free time to play.

At the server status show the server is up.
Edited by Kaeruzo#1883 on 6/9/2012 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i am having the same problem too.
Reply Quote
Me too.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-ingame-errors

If you read here, it says its resolved.
Reply Quote
same here logged me out of my game this sad for a a multi billion dollar company to take money its reputation is now starting to be less reliable.
i have been a gamer way back since the early nineties when they released the very first one and played modem to modem and never had this much trouble
this lacks foresight...............
Reply Quote
lol unresolved ?
Reply Quote
me too same problem how to fix it
Reply Quote
dammit! too many errors -_-
Reply Quote
I've been hearing in other threads that people from korea can play while people on other countries can't
Reply Quote
~!@#$%!!!

I'm from Russia and my first hero was created on ASIA server, and now i can't get access to hero on this server.

And what I have to do?

....funny, funny, funny...
Reply Quote
having same issue, still cannot connect, any word from Blizzard? oh, none, as always.
Reply Quote
same thing here, error 3003. cant login for an hour now
Reply Quote
at least i am not the one who's facing this alone :)

even free to play mmorpg is good than this ....
Reply Quote
Edited by yoce#2252 on 6/10/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Guys, I suppose that it has been started because of holidays and ends only in Monday. =)

So, enjoy!
Reply Quote
Asia server is down nearly everyday! It's no news and Blizzard has said nothing about it!! Shame on them!
Reply Quote
Did they resolved 3003 or just changed the error code to 37 to fool people making them think that server is bust at full load, how catchy.
Reply Quote
Same for me also
why in asia server so many error, i have play for 2 weeks and there are always error in this server.....
Reply Quote
Sigh ... there goes the weekend. Now we wait another 3 days for them to fix this, followed by more downtime
Reply Quote
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkr.battle.net%2Fd3%2Fko%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F1766036522%231
translate buy google
Sunday, June 10 16:00 about 2 hours 30 minutes emergency inspection work is in progress.

● Check the Time: Sunday, June 10, 16:30
● Check the target: Asia server
● Check the impact: Not available games in the inspection time
● server normalization Estimated Time: Sunday, June 10, 18:30 (expected)

In the game for I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Inspection can be completed quickly so that I will do my best.
Reply Quote
atleast some ingame message should be displayed so the players can know any inspection or any going ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]