Diablo® III

Mobile Authenticator Problems/Removal

Like seriously blizzard. Can you fix your problems with the authenticators.

First of all, the blackberry app mobile authenticator does not have the restore feature.
Second, I cannot even remove my authenticator from my blizzard account because it says "my balance exceeds the maximum allowed without an authenticator" My balance is 0.00 USD and I have never loaded or bought anything from the blizzard store.

The reason why I am very upset about this is because my blackberry is on the verge of dying. If I can't restore and put it on another phone or remove this authenticator I am not going to be able to login soon. Also you need to address your support tickets. WHY are there only pre selected options? What I want to address DOES NOT fall into any of the categories.

Mods please reply.

Thanks
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
bump.... and now that i have to reset my authenticator due to the security breach i cannot. This bb version of the app does not allow for the process they describe to reset my mobile auth.

I am not pleased by this poor service.
Reply Quote
yep, cant restore either. Can physical authenticator fix it ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]