Diablo® III

follower items = do they buff player?

just need to know if items placed on a follower with +mf, +gf, crit %, etc... effect your player.

ty
Reply Quote
Yes >.> you could have taken the second to try it out.. anyway its a majorly reduced attribute but it does buff you.
Reply Quote
Magic find is the only one that I can confirm does. Resistances do not affect the player though.
Reply Quote
You get 20% of your follower's equipped Magic Find, Gold Find, and Bonus Exp.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
IDK if they get anything I been trying to put on some Magic Find Rings on my Templar and when I equip them to them I get noooooo Bunous to my Magic Find. (Both rings are +11% MF) I find it to be a bit discouraging to even use the Followers Especially the Templar cause even when ya spec him to basically be a tank he sucks plus they stand in the AOE things that cause damage i.e. Plague, Desecration ect. ect.

The only thing I have seen is while I was leveling up the + XP rings I had on them I did get a bonus from but other than that seems once you get to 60 then you get no benifits from your Followers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]