Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Hacked Client?

I started getting disconnected constantly the other day. I'm not able to play at all any more for more than just a few minutes. I just noticed this upgrade banner in the corner of the screen for upgrading from a trial account when the error 3007 message is up. I bought the game within a few days of release and never have had a trial account.

Also as it took me a few days to even notice this message on the greyed out character screen behind the error message I'm wondering how many other people have had this issue and don't even know it.
Reply Quote
I just got this notice right now for the first time, right before I got error 3007 as well, and I thought it was something new since I just hit level 50 haha
Reply Quote
Happened to me for the first time just a while ago. Any updates regarding this?
Reply Quote
I've just had the same thing happen. First time in 700+ hours and it was slightly worrying
Reply Quote
Was reverted to trial myself 3 days ago.

My ticket was finally answered yesterday, and they acknowledged my problem, didnt know why it happened, and they said the engineers would look into it.

Well the weekend has arrived and I'm not sure why they haven't just restored my license back to full. Order history still shows successful D3 purchase (over a month ago) plain as day in my settings.
Reply Quote
i have same problems from last week, and it really makes me nervous!

Does anybody know when they will fix this? and how it happens?

I've checked my license and it was full.

Please help to fix this!
Reply Quote
This hasn't been solved at all.
I've started to get it today, I get disconnected after about 20 minutes and I get this screen:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrznifrosm7qgon/diablo.jpg

Never happened before. I have the cd diablo version.

Please help.
Reply Quote
humm seems everyone is getting that...
Well i ll just post here cause i am having the same exactly issue.
I have pre-sale digital copy.
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
Got this error for the first time today - including the flag in the upper right corner.
Reply Quote
bump, just happened to me in a game, im so pissed i was having such a good streak i found 5 legs in less than an hour
Reply Quote
I have this problem sins the last 3 days. I have the Full game and not an upgrade guestpass.
Edited by Draco547#2972 on 1/27/2013 3:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Draco if you have an issue with your account status then you will need to submit a support ticket. This is not something that can be resolved on the forums. The Billing department will be able to investigate and explain it to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]