Diablo® III

Does anyone here hear about how OP DH's are?

I've heard from so many people that DH are OP.. blah blah blah nerf DH.
going with your logic I should call for a nerf to everyone because I play a barb and every other class can do what I do only with more gusto. GET ON MAH LEVEL!
Edited by KillinTime#1853 on 6/4/2012 12:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
One of my good friends plays a DH. They're fine.

They're the quintessential glass cannon. They can put out a huge amount of damage, but make one mistake and you're dead. My wizard is infinitely more durable. My DPS may lag a bit behind, but if I screw up and catch a projectile from a skeleton archer, I'm not going to be OHKO'd the way she is. DHs also don't have the sort of build versatility that we do.

IMHO, they could actually use a little bit of work. They do a screwed up amount of damage, but clearly have some issues otherwise.
Reply Quote
most wizards i know that being myself that MOST get one shot in act 2 inferno, and you guys seem to forget teleport has a cooldown time, oh wait you have the passive that removes it if you get hit for 15% of your life but whats the point of having that on if you get one shot??? I don't want dh nerfed because how will it help wizards in anyway but you guys seem to think teleport makes wizards immortal..
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 08:21 AMPosted by onyx
most wizards i know that being myself that MOST get one shot in act 2 inferno, and you guys seem to forget teleport has a cooldown time, oh wait you have the passive that removes it if you get hit for 15% of your life but whats the point of having that on if you get one shot??? I don't want dh nerfed because how will it help wizards in anyway but you guys seem to think teleport makes wizards immortal..

Rofl you get one shotted in act 2? I dont even get 2 shotted by opressors in act 4.
Reply Quote
Let me guess. you spent 40 mil on your gear?
Reply Quote
I don't understand why this is in the Wizard forum..
Reply Quote
How the hell do you get one shot in Act II? Other than from Belial.

You also have to be smart about the gear that you buy. Getting 100+ int, some vit, and some resistance is EXPENSIVE. However, it's very cheap to get just int and vit. What you do is, get some pieces that have massive amount of int and vit (chest and pants are good choice because of stat allocation), and then other pieces with just vit and resist, or just int and resist.

Currently running 30k hp and 400+ resist. I don't get one shot in Act II. Took me maybe 3M on my gear.
Reply Quote

Currently running 30k hp and 400+ resist. I don't get one shot in Act II. Took me maybe 3M on my gear.

Regardless, 3M is still a lot for gear...

At least, I would like to think most people (like me) work a real job (40-50 hours a week) and have a significant other where you just cant sit around all night and play games.

I think I might have made 3 mill between the AH and looting, but I also only have 60 hours of play time. I think a lot of my friends have AT LEAST twice that... and some of you probably quadruple that amount.

There were a lot of people to "exploit" that resplendant chest in A2 though too...
Reply Quote
I've been trying to find some good resist gear but when i look in AH it's all like 2m or higher, which i can't afford
Reply Quote

Regardless, 3M is still a lot for gear...

At least, I would like to think most people (like me) work a real job (40-50 hours a week) and have a significant other where you just cant sit around all night and play games.

I think I might have made 3 mill between the AH and looting, but I also only have 60 hours of play time. I think a lot of my friends have AT LEAST twice that... and some of you probably quadruple that amount.

There were a lot of people to "exploit" that resplendant chest in A2 though too...

I log 45hours+ to my work every week. And by the time I got to lv60, all the exploits were nerfed.

You just have to know where to farm. I've been using this method: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5590642737#2
The best part is that you need very cheap gear, there is almost no risk of dying. The only downside is that it's mind-numbling-ly boring.
Reply Quote
I was getting really frustrated in Act 1 playing with my DH friend because I could tell how much more DPS he had than me. We are now farming Act 3 Siegebreaker. I can take 3 hits from all of the spear throwers and gargoyles due to FA. He does in 1. Yes he has more defensive cooldowns, but one mistake or offscreen hit and he goes down.

I was literally rerolling DH until we got to Act 3-4. Both classes honestly have their pros and cons. DH is all pros until higher Inferno levels.
Reply Quote
I heard from a friend that the games been out a really long time and everyone should have the best possible gear by now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]