Diablo® III

The most least Epic death ever.

Here's the story.

Level 49 Deamon Hunter. 26k hps. 2kdps.

Act 4 Nightmare - Right after first boss.

Killed a pack of molten/extra fast/extra hp mobs. Everything on screen dead.

Running over to pick up a legendary weapon.

100% hp

1 second passes while running to grab legendary drop.

0% hp.

YOU ARE DEAD. YOUR DEEDS WILL BE REMEMBERED.

I have no idea what killed me and I do not believe it was a molten expolsion cause i saw them expolde too after i killed them before i went to grab my loot.

wish there was reply function of my last 5 seconds. Wish i knew how i died. So unepic it makes me want to puke.
Reply Quote
Instant replay on hardcore deaths should totally be a thing.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Duan

That would be a great feature! People could post compilations of their deaths.

On-topic: Sorry for your loss. You were probably just playing so well that Blizzard was like, "!@#$(fvck) this guy." and decided that your life was forfeit. Lesson learned, pray more to the Blizzard Gods or they will kill you and everyone you love.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Neurons

That would be a great feature! People could post compilations of their deaths.

On-topic: Sorry for your loss. You were probably just playing so well that Blizzard was like, "!@#$(fvck) this guy." and decided that your life was forfeit. Lesson learned, pray more to the Blizzard Gods or they will kill you and everyone you love.

I guess so... I need to try sacrficeing a unicorn this afternoon... now i cant decied what i should roll next thinking monk...
Reply Quote
Mine is even more epic, lvl 25 going like a mad dog...... router dropped sync.... the rest is in hall of hero's, funny thing was i had 1 mob left to kill and i was 100% HP 100% rage 0 abilities on CD.

I would love for blizzard to implement a "10 seconds ago" restore if your net drops, but then again if you are about to die you would just press the power on your router! ALAS unstable net will force me to never be able to play HC without being a complete wimpy !@#$% about it!
Reply Quote
You can see what killed you by looking at your dead character no? What does it say killed you
Reply Quote
I died the same way twice. It says Died to "Unknown". On my next death, I died to an inferno zombie when I had my MF set on. ahuehuehue
Reply Quote
Well this is lame. Just checked what i was slain by....

I WAS SLAING BY : Unknown

rofl. lmao. wtf?

blizzard must hate me. I didnt even disco or lag. I was just... DEAD.

maybe the legendary weapon had a booby trap on it?
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Mikksmix
I died the same way twice. It says Died to "Unknown". On my next death, I died to an inferno zombie when I had my MF set on. ahuehuehue

do they trap legendary weapons?

i could see if i lagged out or discoed but i didnt i had green bar. no lag. no disco. and 22k hp at 100% to 0% second... by Unkown...

wtf...
Reply Quote
You died to the molten explosions. I had it happen too and that's how I lost my first character. That "BANG" I heard when I died scared me half to death. I shook, and that crisp, vibrant sound will never be forgotten.

To this day I despise moltens.

Yea I guess so but i swere i saw them expolde before i went to grab the loot...

so odd maybe i did lag for a split second and i saw exlposion on my screen but on server side it didnt yet....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]