Diablo® III

Wizard looks

90 Troll Druid
First of all great game blizzard, I really enjoy it -- and so far the game is pretty solid despite still being early in its release.

I really like the wizard class, and I love the animations for all the spells and all the different spell combinations. But I have a huge problem with the way the wizard looks. The female wizard looks like a stripper at the start, with a slim and attractive body with next to no clothes (which is fine). But the male wizard always looks fat in-game regardless of the armor he's wearing.

Please Blizzard, if you are going to have some eye candy class, please make the male version look attractive as well. Stripper vs muffin top isn't fair!
Reply Quote
Gurrrrrrrl, what chu talking about? Male wizard is fine as hell.
Reply Quote
Female wizard next to no clothes? Most of her armor covers everything to her neck
Reply Quote
I always thought the male Wizard was quite handsome. A little wonky posture when he's carrying big weapons, but he's meant for books and wands.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)