Diablo® III

Boosting Max Arcane and Regeneration

Hey,

I was wondering how/if you guys boost your Max Arcane. Also, I tried looking on the AH for items that increase the regeneration rate but the search doesn't bring anything up. Am I missing something?
Reply Quote
To my knowledge, there aren't any items that increase your AP regeneration.

There are however items that items that have AP on critical hits along with lowering the cost of specific abilities. Combined with abilities and runes, it's possible to drop the cost of specific abilities below your AP regeneration rate; at least for for a little while.

For example, if you use Diamond Skin (Prism) you'll lower the cost of all abilities by 7 AP. You can then use Ray of Frost (Cold Blood) to lower the cost of that ability to 12 points. This places your AP consumption while using the ability at 5 points - which is 5 points below your natural regeneration and will result in you gaining AP while using the ability (especially if you have AP on critical hit gear). You can create more of a variance between the cost of abilities and your regeneration rate with Storm Armor (Power of the Storm), which lowers cost by 3 points and Astral Presence which increases your AP regeneration by 2 points.
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks.
I started looking for gear with AP on crit, crit damange increase, and increase chance to crit. Gear was pricey though... Probably for good reason. :)

I'm not level 60 yet and can't bring myself to spend that much on gear when I'll out-level it soon. Anyway, good info to know when I get there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]