Diablo® III

Looking around...

Hey everyone. First off I am a barbarian and the reason I am posting on the wizard forums is that I am looking for an alt to play. Yeah, the Barb is fun, but inferno is like a job and is becoming increasingly annoying having to wait for CD's just to kill one elite pack and running while farting tornadoes is becoming something that I don't think the Barbarian was meant for. Anyway, (sorry to rant there), I am looking for a class that can actually farm and have fun while blowing things up. So far I have been juggling with the wizard, demon hunter, and witch doctor. What are the pros with the wizard? I have a buddy or two that really really enjoy it, and I have to admit that the abilities you all get later on are pretty cool looking. Any thoughts?

PS I know I posted on the wizard forums, so I am expecting biased information. I am curious because the Barb is painstakingly slow with the farm grind on butcher. I have done it enough that I want to puke lol.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Wizards got their problems too
We are just like you
Except we`re hot

Also read this
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271603935?page=1
Edited by Safka#2544 on 6/4/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]