Diablo® III

So GW2 BWE coming.

Who is planning to partake in it?
Reply Quote
Spent first BWE doing nothing but sPVP and a little bit of WvWvW.
Stress-test nothing but WvWvW and this weekend I plan to take a deeper look into crafting (especially cooking). Maybe do a few dungeon runs if one of my toons is high enough.
Reply Quote
I'll be playing as well. I've planned on buying the game from day one since I love the original. I have the Digital Deluxe so can't wait to give it a shot.
Reply Quote
I am planning on being there too. Maybe this time I will be able to spend most of the weekend playing it rather than just a couple hours late on Sunday, thanks to technical difficulties, so my experience is pretty limited. I never played the original, so I have quite a learning curve.

It is the concepts behind the game that interest me the most. The whole MMO mechanic needs an infusion of creativity and I am hoping GW2 is it.
Reply Quote
I just bought GW2 from arenanet on a whim, seriously looks pretty amazing. Been waiting for a long time for both Diablo 3 and GW2.

The reason im going to love this beta weekend is because it will help me learn the GW curve. I can honestly say that while I owned the original guild wars, I didnt get a chance to delve into it due to purchasing a mac shortly after. Now I got a gateway FX and am worried about game performance XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]