Diablo® III

5 Stack NV Siegebreaker Runs

For those of you doing these, what is your usual path for getting 5 stacks quickly? It seems like a good route, especially with the two possible resplendent chest spawns, but I can't seem to find 5 elite packs in any respectable amount of time.
Reply Quote
underpass then go look for the icefall cave or w.e by then you'll have 5 stacks then kill seigebreaker
Reply Quote
why not gholm? same loots much faster to kill and easier well i guess my point is invalid i killed him over 500 times without stacks.
Edited by Renegade#1833 on 6/4/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Renegade
why not gholm? same loots much faster to kill and easier well i guess my point is invalid i killed him over 500 times without stacks.

I haven't tried him, but it's not like Siegebreaker is difficult. It's just getting 5 stacks in a timely manner that I'm having problems with.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Risky
For those of you doing these, what is your usual path for getting 5 stacks quickly? It seems like a good route, especially with the two possible resplendent chest spawns, but I can't seem to find 5 elite packs in any respectable amount of time.

i do this all day long.

i can grab 2 packs in the back before the 1st bridge, you will find 2 packs in the way to the bridge where tyrael spanw and then you will get 3-4 pack in the actual bridge, if you are lucky enough you will do the quest of spyglass and the 2 rooms, 1 of the rooms sometimes is imposible, i usually get fast horde mobs there so is almost imposible to get them before they can get me.

you can also get 3 packs in the caves on the field but those caves are ..... not to mention the frogs fast burrower mobs i get there, is a waste of time.
Reply Quote
I feel like Ghom is harder to kill than Siegebreaker, he has annoying little minions and poison clouds to deal with. Siegebreaker basically cannot kill you ever. If you go for Siegebreaker you also have Tyrael helping you get your 5 NV stacks.

Personally I generally clear from the WP to the siegebreaker (frequently 1 elite pack between these). If the underbridge is there I do that (another elite pack). Then I go the level 1 halls waypoint, clear backward to an elite point, then descend to level 2 and clear forward to another (2 total here). Then I go to the level 3 waypoint and backtrack to another elite pack. That's often enough, if not I go to the ice caverns in the fields and clear elites in there. Don't really like doing that though, the lacuni huntress type mobs there are really annoying.
Edited by Hassohappa#1829 on 6/5/2012 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does siegebreaker drop act 4 loot? I need more variety of farm spots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]