thx for the post leaky. watching now
Reply Quote
hes making it look so easy lol
Reply Quote
Downed him at 6:27am!
Reply Quote
belial down. good work
Reply Quote
was this the first Belial kill on HC Inferno?
Reply Quote
Yup first kill of Belial!!! This kill he did it :)
Reply Quote
First one I've witnessed. Kungen and a different monk failed to surpass him. Doubt it's the first in world since there are crazy Euro + Asian gamers. But I think it's first in the United States/Canada.
Edited by LeakyEar#1551 on 6/5/2012 3:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I like it how he says he did it "legit" after using exploits not to die.
Reply Quote
There are exploits to not die? I saw him jump around.
Reply Quote
What was this 'exploit'. People use that word quite loosely now...
Reply Quote
14,000 viewers saw him kill Belial live, not too sure about any exploits. I saw him dodging rain bombs. I guess if you suck at doing that then you might call it an exploit. He used his abilities pretty well, swapped out and had backup incase he did run into trouble. Looked all good and legit, to me. No weird exploits or skills like Force Armor Leech ftw.
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Ostdrauka

Agreed.

Edit: Grats on inferno Belial, GL with azmodan
Edited by Jolly#1263 on 6/5/2012 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Ostdrauka

I think exploit now means someone who is better at the game.

Grats on the Belial kill!
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 03:33 AMPosted by Aurum
I like it how he says he did it "legit" after using exploits not to die.

Watched it didn't see him using exploits. Explain please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Theres exploits to get to belial, he himself is not difficult. Did anyone actually see him kill any of the mini bosses?

Also the fact that the furthest anyone has confirmed was a Maghda kill yet he completes all of act 2 with barely any gear from it.

I enjoy his stream, but do not enjoy his methods of playing the game as he is almost as bad as athene when it comes to taking advantage of exploits.
Edited by Xpose#1523 on 6/5/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Xpose explain the "exploits he does?" Him and his friend farm goblins / the butcher for 3 days to prepare for act 2 and today/lastnight he did all of it

Finished quest 7-10 today watched 90% of it

*Note I was switching from watching to getting to Hell Act 2 Hc
Reply Quote
He also has a barb on softcore in inferno, and he did some practice before killing him on HC; you can see all that if you go on his stream, in videos, and the latest one (12h of gameplay ouch), at aroun 10h. Seems like his idea to go SC first up to inferno to know the fights before starting HC paid off, he is now the furthest (well, known).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Xpose explain the "exploits he does?" Him and his friend farm goblins / the butcher for 3 days to prepare for act 2 and today/lastnight he did all of it

Finished quest 7-10 today watched 90% of it

*Note I was switching from watching to getting to Hell Act 2 Hc
Why would I openly tell people the exploits? I have already submitted a ticket to blizzard about it. He knows exactly what they are because on his stream the other day someone asked if some euro already killed beliel and if they used *** and he shut them up before they could even finish. Do you honestly think after seeing how he beat softcore that he plays this game legit? The only good thing with his progression is that he is laying down the path for others because now we will start seeing 1k+ dps weapons
Edited by Xpose#1523 on 6/5/2012 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]