Diablo® III

Krip goin for Belial Inferno RIGHT NOW!

Xpose explain the "exploits he does?" Him and his friend farm goblins / the butcher for 3 days to prepare for act 2 and today/lastnight he did all of it

Finished quest 7-10 today watched 90% of it

*Note I was switching from watching to getting to Hell Act 2 Hc
Why would I openly tell people the exploits? I have already submitted a ticket to blizzard about it. He knows exactly what they are because on his stream the other day someone asked if some euro already killed beliel and if they used *** and he shut them up before they could even finish. Do you honestly think after seeing how he beat softcore that he plays this game legit? The only good thing with his progression is that he is laying down the path for others because now we will start seeing 1k+ dps weapons

Congrats on being the first to be a complete !@#$%^ about his progression. You, sir, are a truly useless human being.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

Why would I openly tell people the exploits? I have already submitted a ticket to blizzard about it. He knows exactly what they are because on his stream the other day someone asked if some euro already killed beliel and if they used *** and he shut them up before they could even finish. Do you honestly think after seeing how he beat softcore that he plays this game legit? The only good thing with his progression is that he is laying down the path for others because now we will start seeing 1k+ dps weapons

Congrats on being the first to be a complete !@#$%^ about his progression. You, sir, are a truly useless human being.
Yes, I'm the worthless one that openly exploits just to be called world first. Gotcha. I bet you think athene is also good.
Edited by Xpose#1523 on 6/5/2012 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've seen videos of him using tricks to keep mini bosses in place so he could farm stuff with ease - this is glitching to keep them in place not some cool ability. He gets them stuck on terrain making his farming far easier than it should have been.

I suppose the Belial kill was legit but his methods for gearing up to that point weren't entirely.
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Ender08
I've seen videos of him using tricks to keep mini bosses in place so he could farm stuff with ease - this is glitching to keep them in place not some cool ability. He gets them stuck on terrain making his farming far easier than it should have been.

That is simple tactics for any game that has terrain that incorporates collidable objects. There is nothing glitched about it. It's a well known well documented effect when you don't have clear straight lines you can move between. If it wasn't intended to be used, Blizz would have found a way to make the AI a little bit smarter.
Reply Quote
The guy was too big to fit through the walkway, it was not even 3 seconds away from the start of his spawn. Clearly, why wouldn't you do it?
Reply Quote
loling at these kids crying exploits.

welcome to a video game, where top-end players will use certain mechanics not necessarily intended to get to the top.

get over it, you'll never clear inferno HC.
Reply Quote
Ive been watching Krip's stream awhile now and ive see him clear act 2 and before hand clear act 2 up to Zulle. He never once used an exploit other than the Shatterbone bug, but that was just for the lulz towards his viewers who kept saying "Your gonna die on Shatterbone."

You all just jelly.
Reply Quote
Xpose explain the "exploits he does?" Him and his friend farm goblins / the butcher for 3 days to prepare for act 2 and today/lastnight he did all of it

Finished quest 7-10 today watched 90% of it

*Note I was switching from watching to getting to Hell Act 2 Hc

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Reply Quote
He can't even give any vague detail as to what "Exploit" krip presumably used.

Sounds to me like he's sore that someone beat him or his buds to the belial kill.
Reply Quote
So much for someone botting d2 getting his gold into buying d2jsp_d3_hc gear.
How do you think he could gear up in less than 70 hours of gameplay in his HC barb

Even though he's a good player, i definitely do not enjoy his way of gaming, I much rather enjoy this EU kid actually farming the game and enjoying the content with his friends as I do
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Talife
Even though he's a good player, i definitely do not enjoy his way of gaming, I much rather enjoy this EU kid actually farming the game and enjoying the content with his friends as I do

Oh. You mean Kungen that once he realized he was going to die paused the game, logged onto his D3 account from another computer to kick his char from the game?

Gtfo.
Reply Quote

Oh. You mean Kungen that once he realized he was going to die paused the game, logged onto his D3 account from another computer to kick his char from the game?

because of one of his ISP... I'd rather see that than some d2-botting player buying his gear with his botted forum gold on d2jsp exploiting Kulle and Magdah and then claim he's legit
Reply Quote
how do u know krip buys gold??? he was farming softcore act 4 for weeks straight i mean 17 hrs straight mf runs and selling the gear for ridiclous prices cause he was only one that high im sure he could have just exchanged his sc gold for hc gold at 4:1.
Reply Quote
As far as exploits go, doesn't his use of macro's to switch out his gear with a single key stroke violate the rules blizzard has set down?

To be honest for world firsts I want to see the people who are the most skilled, work the hardest, and get the luckiest. I don't want to see people who use tactics that the company
has said are against the terms, as then its not a level playing field with other talented players.

Blizzard sets the rules of the game and only those who excel AND follow the rules should be
able to claim world firsts. If I jump into a marathon at the half way point no way should
the judges of the competition rule me the winner if i cross the finish line first.

I know many talented players who think they would be in violation of blizzards terms if
they used gear switching macro's though.
Reply Quote
lol, submitted a ticket. Good luck with that one. You are talking about the boss before not Belial.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
loling at these kids crying exploits.

welcome to a video game, where top-end players will use certain mechanics not necessarily intended to get to the top.

get over it, you'll never clear inferno HC.
neither will he

06/05/2012 08:42 AMPosted by warbones209
how do u know krip buys gold??? he was farming softcore act 4 for weeks straight i mean 17 hrs straight mf runs and selling the gear for ridiclous prices cause he was only one that high im sure he could have just exchanged his sc gold for hc gold at 4:1.
because he admitted to buying gold on d2jsp, how else did he get 3 million gold at level 1 on hardcore.
Reply Quote
06/05/2012 08:42 AMPosted by warbones209
how do u know krip buys gold???

He doesn't buy gold, he exchange his botted d2 gold for d3_gear in d2jsp, he admitted several times in his stream, it's not a secret
Reply Quote
Am I in a preserve factory? Because there's a lot of jelly around this thread.
Reply Quote
Kulle has been bugged forever. Not much of an exploit t here, when Blizzard decides to fix that then it'll be fixed. As far as I can tell if any of you guys watched his streams, he's going through in and out of all the dungeons doing all the quests pretty legit, and he has thousands of players watch him play.

And the reason why he did say legit, is because he is legit. He didn't do anything special that anyone else did to get to that point. I saw him go through the act and kill the packs. Not too sure about exploits.

Kripparian you are the man. Ignore these trolls with jelly written on their face because they can't get to where you are and have a good following doing it.

I see a lot of crying here.

And it's FORUM gold, you 'tard. Wow.

That's me like uploading cool pictures and videos to a site and receiving points I can spend. Failures.
Edited by LeakyEar#1551 on 6/5/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]