Diablo® III

Krip goin for Belial Inferno RIGHT NOW!

What part of "but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. ." do you not understand? I've personally seen him get millions upon millions from the auction house for items he's sold. From measly 20k gold piles to as high as 2 million(well, 1.7 million but close enough). You just hate the guy for absolutely no reason, probably out of jealousy that he has thousands of people watching him.

Please change your name to Noobi.

Read two posts up /thread.

Once you get the leet gear and can farm goblins in A2 of Inferno - it is easy to make gold. I'm talking about the early parts of the game that got him to where he is now.

I don't hate the guy, I'm not jealous, I just laugh at people like you that put him up on a pedestal.

Please change name to Dumbass, just because someone says he did something doesn't mean its true, I can say I'm Neil Armstrong and I've been to the moon and back but that doesn't make it true. You obviously have some sort of obsession with hating on him since you're in a thread about him posting garbage just to try to throw his name in the dirt.
Reply Quote
Hahaha, yet you make claims he got all his gold from farming, he flat out admits to loving D2JSP and yet you choose to ignore it, oh wait, your exact words:

just because someone says he did something doesn't mean its true

LMFAO.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Talife
I bet 95% of the people who play this game couldn't have done it even if they had access to every item in the game.

I hope you're kidding man, this is a gear game, not a skill game

It is a gear game and not a skill game.

95% of the people posting here are clearly lacking some brain functions, so my point still stands.
Reply Quote
haha wow octavian is such a noob at life
Reply Quote
Hahaha, yet you make claims he got all his gold from farming, he flat out admits to loving D2JSP and yet you choose to ignore it, oh wait, your exact words:

just because someone says he did something doesn't mean its true

LMFAO.

Context is everything. He said he loves D2JSP becuase it's much easier to sell items on there for IGG(in-game gold for you neanderthals), than in the auction house.
Reply Quote
What part of "but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. ." do you not understand? I've personally seen him get millions upon millions from the auction house for items he's sold. From measly 20k gold piles to as high as 2 million(well, 1.7 million but close enough). You just hate the guy for absolutely no reason, probably out of jealousy that he has thousands of people watching him.

No, no, no. He was sub 3 Mil for a good while. His buddies were making fun of him during Goblin games because how low money he had. But that didn't matter when a 20% String of Ears popped up. He bid ~7 Mil, 12kFG on it. He had less than 1 Mil in game. His big buying power came from previously acquired Forum Gold. He couldn't afford anything in game, he bought his great items with Forum Gold bids.

He uses Macros while playing and trades on D2JSP with botted forum gold... how naive and ignorant you fan boys are... so lonely
Reply Quote

Context is everything. He said he loves D2JSP becuase it's much easier to sell items on there for IGG(in-game gold for you neanderthals), than in the auction house.

No, he loves D2JSP because he was cruising around 50k Forum Gold allowing him to buy out anything he wanted when it popped up, even when he was not even a millionare on Hardcore yet. Stay naive you mongoloid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/05/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Aravis
He uses the same !@#$ kungen does to prevent dieing, when %^-* gets hairy he just pauses the game and d/c's himself using another computer. That's the exploit everyone is talking about. It basically removes the risk of death from hardcore.

This is an OUTRIGHT lie. I have been watching this stream 6+ hours a night for the past 2 weeks. I saw all the goblin farming in act 1 and now act 2. I've seen the runs through all of this content throughout act 2. You are completely full of SH*T.
Edited by lix#1502 on 6/6/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
All the D2 botters are calling out another D2 botter.

Funny.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Glad to see he's cleared A2 inferno. I've started my WD on HC in a bit and hope to get A1 inferno soon!

JSP is an alternative trading resource, if you're pushing to obtain gear and it's in your arsenal. Might as well tap into that source. Anyone could've seen this a mile away that when D3 dropped it would still be used. Pool fg and wait for the trades to happen.

backstory -

It's been awhile since I played D2, but a couple years back (I'm guessing ladder S6) I had played USWest Classic hardcore (and some SC). Krip would sometimes hang in OLO and I'd see him on his Goldfind barb (I'd assume he'd do hell trav + CS - this was when iron maiden was nerfed and barbs could solo CS, save for phys. immune packs).

At the same time he also botted on multiple Sorcies - both hardcore and softcore :) You could check the HC ladder and see which ones were fresh. You only needed a low level 7x-8X sora to farm Hell Andariel and Meph. Easily farm NM bosses.

Anyways, on USWest classic (classic not xpac) at the time there were a few softcore botters and almost no hardcore ones. This predates CS bots and Act 5 classic. Sojs had an incredible sale value because they were so rare and used in everything for sockets to trading.

Classic trades on jsp was very niche. Not an active userbase compared to USEast classic trades but there was some very big spenders (lol Kookmin). Sojs on jsp were pushing anywhere from 1K+ - 1.5K/2K fg each. They were easily obtainable with Farming Hell Andy and Meph. Plus get a godly rare FCR ring w/ life/mana or a +2 30/20 priz red bone shield off Hell Meph and you're making bank.

Krip easily made tons of fg in a couple weeks time. Was pretty ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I saw a lot of goblin farming with a lot of hours. In addition, there are a few other guys who are doing the same thing in part of the same Nolife guild, so yea, that means goblin farming is 4X as quick, and he did it for a long series of hours. Anyone who watched his channel knew he was goblin farming for long periods of time, and selling whatever he think he could sell for cheap to make IGG and even on his channel he'd have items and state "I'll sell this for 4mil right now, in game message me" and it'd get done that way.

As for the guy who is talking about the Belial fight and checkpoint cheating, dude he freakin' wrecked all the mobs up until he got there. There wasn't much checkpoint cheating at all.

Anywho, for all the haters out there go play your game the "legit" way. Just because some dude farms for 175hrs and dies going afk on fire doesn't mean Kripp needs to farm 175 hours to obtain good gear to push on.

As for SKILL, you dodge all the bombs on Belial, switch skills midfight, and then go ahead and come back on here and talk. He practiced with his SC barb with similar gear settings to simulate the run. He could have done it with crappier gear, so no you dont need 175hrs to farm to kill Belial.

In any case, I believe anyone who would have gotten this far would receive a lot of hate, anyone who has a stream or a youtube channel will always have trolls. If you're affected by that, then I wouldn't have your own stream/channel, but he does and he does it proficiently. While you guys continue to whine, I'll enjoy watching him get to Act 4.
Reply Quote
I saw a lot of goblin farming with a lot of hours. In addition, there are a few other guys who are doing the same thing in part of the same Nolife guild, so yea, that means goblin farming is 4X as quick, and he did it for a long series of hours. Anyone who watched his channel knew he was goblin farming for long periods of time, and selling whatever he think he could sell for cheap to make IGG and even on his channel he'd have items and state "I'll sell this for 4mil right now, in game message me" and it'd get done that way.

As for the guy who is talking about the Belial fight and checkpoint cheating, dude he freakin' wrecked all the mobs up until he got there. There wasn't much checkpoint cheating at all.

Anywho, for all the haters out there go play your game the "legit" way. Just because some dude farms for 175hrs and dies going afk on fire doesn't mean Kripp needs to farm 175 hours to obtain good gear to push on.

As for SKILL, you dodge all the bombs on Belial, switch skills midfight, and then go ahead and come back on here and talk. He practiced with his SC barb with similar gear settings to simulate the run. He could have done it with crappier gear, so no you dont need 175hrs to farm to kill Belial.

In any case, I believe anyone who would have gotten this far would receive a lot of hate, anyone who has a stream or a youtube channel will always have trolls. If you're affected by that, then I wouldn't have your own stream/channel, but he does and he does it proficiently. While you guys continue to whine, I'll enjoy watching him get to Act 4.

naive is beautiful
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/06/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Aqilli
He uses the same !@#$ kungen does to prevent dieing, when %^-* gets hairy he just pauses the game and d/c's himself using another computer. That's the exploit everyone is talking about. It basically removes the risk of death from hardcore.

This is an OUTRIGHT lie. I have been watching this stream 6+ hours a night for the past 2 weeks. I saw all the goblin farming in act 1 and now act 2. I've seen the runs through all of this content throughout act 2. You are completely full of SH*T.

I can get playing a video game 6+ hours a night, but watching someone play a video game 6+ hrs a night? That's some kind of special bro.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Aravis

I can get playing a video game 6+ hours a night, but watching someone play a video game 6+ hrs a night? That's some kind of special bro.

There is this thing called window mode. You can make it so that you can *gasp* do both at the exact same time. GENIUS
Reply Quote
Why do people keep defending D2jsp? jsp was first and foremost the primary D2 bot in the world. Maybe they've hidden or deleted it and some of you newbies don't know any better, I don't know what the deal is, but yes d2jsp is, was, and was always a pirate den of cheaters. Go to yahoo and search for D2jsp and to this day it asks "did you mean d2jsp bot?" Go to urban dictionary, d2jsp is defined as a D2 bot. It was a botter forum, and botters decided to make up an imaginary currency to trade each other their botted garbage back and forth because they thought they were super leet and cool. And, on top of that, as someone else mentioned, even JUST the forum gold crap would be cheating by itself anyway.
Reply Quote
In this thread:

1) Low intelligence crybabies that could never figure out how to properly install d2hackit and the various MF bots

2) People that must have obviously been TPPK'd (my sorc in HC is named BMTPPK)

3) People that have no means of income. Like, seriously - if this crap bothers you so much, go spend a few hundred bucks and buy some gold, or items. Can't? Stop !@#$%ing, and go find a way to make more $.

***You shouldn't be playing d3 if the thought of spending another $50 to gain an advantage really causes pause to determine your financial situation***

4) WoW generation 'ebay' mad bads

5) A bunch of jealous kids that seriously have no idea what 'playing to win' means.

As far as I am concerned, hardcore diablo is a microcosm of our society in and of itself. There are the whiny hipsters complaining about wall street, the 1% who works their !@# off to make a disproportionate amount of money compared to the 99, the conservatives who wish things would stay the way they always were, liberals championing the new system (also called fanboys), and of course, the losers who blame others for their own failures.

This dude worked his $%^ off to beat act 2. Who cares how he did it. If it was so easy, why don't you? He accomplished something, and as immaterial as his accomplishment is, he can say that he beat hundreds of thousands of other people at the task. That's pretty freaking cool, no matter what the task is.

Good work, Krip. keep on walkin
Edited by Ravensight#1960 on 6/6/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
In this thread:

1) Low intelligence crybabies that could never figure out how to properly install d2hackit and the various MF bots

2) People that must have obviously been TPPK'd (my sorc in HC is named BMTPPK)

3) People that have no means of income. Like, seriously - if this crap bothers you so much, go spend a few hundred bucks and buy some gold, or items. Can't? Stop !@#$%ing, and go find a way to make more $.

***You shouldn't be playing d3 if the thought of spending another $50 to gain an advantage really causes pause to determine your financial situation***

4) WoW generation 'ebay' mad bads

5) A bunch of jealous kids that seriously have no idea what 'playing to win' means.

As far as I am concerned, hardcore diablo is a microcosm of our society in and of itself. There are the whiny hipsters complaining about wall street, the 1% who works their !@# off to make a disproportionate amount of money compared to the 99, the conservatives who wish things would stay the way they always were, liberals championing the new system (also called fanboys), and of course, the losers who blame others for their own failures.

Only problem is you are not cheering on a 1 percenter. Some chump cheated the system to get ahead, you're cheering on that welfare mom who won the lottery and kept collecting welfare checks. You can call her a "winner" all day long, she's still the defendant in a criminal case. This kid still would have gotten banned if Blizzard had caught him botting while he was still doing it.
Edited by DrDistracto#1375 on 6/6/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Xpose i know a troll when i see one

btw lots of cry babies QQ
and futile attempt of sabotaging one's accomplishment

i wonder how far have they gone in D3 exploit or no exploit

I love watching Kripp Stream and learn pro tips
i think Kripp also openly discuss the exploits and usually points out when is blizzard gonna fix this and that...

lol ATHENE is one big douchebag no point in comparing
Reply Quote
RIP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]