Diablo® III

Royal Crypts farming nerfed?

It seems joining games fast to farm gold, like royal crypts, nerfs your gold farming.

I started watching my gold to see how much I made each run, but the amount was always less each time. At first I got 14k gold. Then a few games later it was 12, then 11, then 10, and so on.

Is it suppose to work like that? Or am I that unlucky?
Reply Quote
I've never gotten more than 5k out of there even with 150% gold find.
Reply Quote
same boat.. i was around 150 GF.. and only found 5k a runish
Reply Quote
I did about 20 runs, and the gold a run got down to 5k. But I started out getting 12-14k the first 5 games. Then it seemed every 5 games the amount I made went down about 2k a run. I've been running it with 168% gold find.
Reply Quote
You need 250% GF at least to get 10k of gold constantly.

From what I have seen in Royal Crypt Inferno Mode there are better runs and poor runs, depends how the dead villager and hidden stones +chests are generated.

If you have also magic find (40-70%) on you, magic items and sometimes rares items can drop (once 8-10 runs).

For efficient gold farming you need at least 200% GF, under 200% you get 800-1200 gold drops. Over 200% you can gen 1300-1800 wich is really great.
Edited by Makarone#1366 on 6/8/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah it's terrible stay away....
Reply Quote
lol @ you noobs
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Zaino
lol @ you noobs

People are going to believe whatever they believe and no amount of logic or reason will sway their idea, no matter how crazy. When it's something harmless it's best to just agree and move on. So whenever someone asks anymore I just agree with them rather then repeat myself over and over again.
Reply Quote

If you have also magic find (40-70%) on you, magic items and sometimes rares items can drop (once 8-10 runs).

For efficient gold farming you need at least 200% GF, under 200% you get 800-1200 gold drops. Over 200% you can gen 1300-1800 wich is really great.

I happen to have 99% magic find and I come across blue items often and see a rare about once every 10 runs.
Edited by Wooot#1341 on 6/8/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It was fine yesterday, at least.

Got 615k in an hour with +284%GF and +25% movement speed.
Reply Quote
I spent about 300k to buy 19% Movement Speed and 230% Gold Find +40% MF, and generate about 500k every hour if I do it nonstop, (about 75s per run, and 10k per run)

Also I can fill up an inventory with lvl 60 blues and maybe 3-4 rares. Usually I just CTRL check the blues quickly, random level 60 blues can be salvaged into 1.7k gold Mats + chance at yellow/legend mats, while the rest is best left on the ground. I leave Tomes on the ground unless it is very convenient to pick them up,

Some good blues with MF or GF or even LoH can go for 100Ks+, so be aware.
Edited by Kaicha#1154 on 6/8/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With 206% gold find and 12% movement I generate about 300K an hour in the Crypt, so it doesn't seem nerfed. Not yet, at least. I should add that you also need a bit of Range Pickup gear... I'm at 16 yards but I know some folks stack enough such that when gold drops anywhere on the screen it gets picked up.
Reply Quote
rng is rng...
Reply Quote
iam at 200 gf and i have 700k saved up. should it all on getting 250%+?
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Nasreth
sounds like a boring grind. i would rather kill siegebreaker.

It is a boring grind, I do it when I am catching up on DVR'd stuff because it's pretty much safe and I have my pattern down. I made 300k in about 45 minutes tonight with 206 MF and 14% MS, only one rare and took that whole time to fill my bag with blues.
Reply Quote
Gets me $ So i'm not complaining... 300-600k an hour with 198 GF and 15 MS
Reply Quote
I have 240% GF and I'm good with it. Equip also gold pick up 10-13 radius is good, It's already a waste of time going back and forth just for a gold. And lastly movespeed I only have around 20%. 600k Gold per hour no selling of drops involved.

1min = 1.5 runs

Use your Teleport(Wormhole or the portal thingy)to going back on the main route.
Use the Cooldown passive skill.
Edited by Dodge#6309 on 6/8/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The same for me, it was clearly nerfed since yesterday.

The Auction House with real money is comming, which earn money for bli² if you buying gold in, i'm sur of the goal ...
Reply Quote
with 220sh GF i was getting 7k a min. had 11% movement speed which helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]