Diablo® III

Why cant i run 2 Diablo 3 games same comp?

make a link to the exe and launch the game without the launcher.
Reply Quote
^
Much simpler way to do it than some virtual machine thingy. You know where to find out how to do so.
Reply Quote
^
Much simpler way to do it than some virtual machine thingy. You know where to find out how to do so.

Of course your talking about one person controlling two accounts... I'm talking about 2 people playing diablo 3 like its two separate computers....
Reply Quote
Every time I do this the game crashes when I try to join the game with the second character... any way to fix this?
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
I have 4 accounts,I have 4 desktops and 2 laptops. I bought and upgraded a new machine just for this junk game. I have to use 2 laptops next to me to get 3x the loot,they should make it where you can run 2-3 accounts on 1 computer I mean we can play 3 at a time it's just a pain in the azz. fix your repair bills on inferno to btw they are stupid!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PLAY how you want me to period!!!!!! Keep trying, there is always away to play multi on same computer they can't stop you, I don't bot but you can't stop botting in a solo game there will always be programs on other poeple's computer's that you can't stop nor will you be able to detect it lol.I have called blizzard and the lady told me they are coming out with new things to stop botting, I said cool but you can't stop it I know how the scripting works,you can add scripts that change so it's alway's random or random at different time intervals, Blizzard can't stop a botter if they are really good lol NEVER.I don't bot but I have read alot and played with the scriptng etc for years just on d2.The only problem I have atm is the cost for repairs on inferno it's already stupid hard imo, other then that the game has been fixed alot imo. quote I never buy from the ah or real money ah botting is stupid imo,I enjoy playing with my family, the rest of diablo3 people can play alone. Finding stuff is all I do with my family, but fix the repairs
Edited by Purecountryy#1133 on 7/2/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Reapingsoul
I have 4 accounts,I have 4 desktops and 2 laptops. I bought and upgraded a new machine just for this junk game. I have to use 2 laptops next to me to get 3x the loot,they should make it where you can run 2-3 accounts on 1 computer I mean we can play 3 at a time it's just a pain in the azz. fix your repair bills on inferno to btw they are stupid!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PLAY how you want me to period!!!!!! Keep trying, there is always away to play multi on same computer they can't stop you, I don't bot but you can't stop botting in a solo game there will always be programs on other poeple's computer's that you can't stop nor will you be able to detect it lol.I have called blizzard and the lady told me they are coming out with new things to stop botting, I said cool but you can't stop it I know how the scripting works,you can add scripts that change so it's alway's random or random at different time intervals, Blizzard can't stop a botter if they are really good lol NEVER.I don't bot but I have read alot and played with the scriptng etc for years just on d2.The only problem I have atm is the cost for repairs on inferno it's already stupid hard imo, other then that the game has been fixed alot imo. quote I never buy from the ah or real money ah botting is stupid imo,I enjoy playing with my family, the rest of diablo3 people can play alone. Finding stuff is all I do with my family, but fix the repairs

Seems like an open admission to being a botter, despite denying it twice. There's no other explanation as to why you have so many clients open with the purpose of getting "3x the loot". You grow some extra hands to navigate those accounts through inferno manually? I think not

Blizz, please look into this and ban this dude who thinks he's smarter than you
Edited by Queso#1677 on 7/2/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Where is it against the ToS to have multiple copies of Diablo 3 running at the same time on the same computer?
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
It's me my wife and 3 kids that play so whatever If you don't know that I play with my family then read better don't be stupid, ROFL ban me for what I never bot gl for being ignorant. Also non of us play maybe 1-2 days a week because inferno sucks,so by all means see how much me and the other accounts log not often because REPAIR BILLS ON INF are stupid!!!!! Whoever try's to make real money in this game in my opinion is an idiot, aka botting would be an idiot, If the game had no ah and no money ah I think it would be better, less botting I would think, I could be wrong though. Like I said I only play with my family and friend from wow that I raid with so you can say whatever you want rofl. You can't pick your own games either to show off to other players,I love it when some moron comes in bragging about his dps witch I have opended the game to public 2-3 times since it released I always say eh who cares make new game never opened to the public = mainly children ever again. only log when the family feels like playing the game and only on hell inferno is stupid!!! If I wanted items I wouldn't need to bot I would make my 3 kids play and give me there items rofl. After all I bought there computers and there gd games so it's what I want period!!!!
Edited by Purecountryy#1133 on 7/2/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Löranna
My son and I have accounts and we can not play at the same time. Seems stupid.

Because you only purchased 1 copy. I have two copies and we play at the same time.
Reply Quote
It's me 39 my wife and 3 kids that play so whatever If you don't know that I play with my family then read better don't be stupid, ROFL ban me for what I never bot gl for being ignorant. Also non of us play maybe 1-2 days a week because inferno sucks,so by all means see how much me and the other accounts olog not often because REPAIR NBILLS ON INF are stupid !!!!!

Hmm...this doesn't sound like the type of language a 39-old family man would use.
Reply Quote
cut everything in half
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
someone on world of warcraft said the same thing I logged onto his vent and he kissed my abasicalliy. ventrilo not on wow though and the 21 year old about crapped his pants I am older so if you need to hear me on vent just ask :). FIX REPAIR BILLS ON INFERNO!!!!
2 copies are free signed for a year of warcrap again other 2 I bought

BYBY
Edited by Purecountryy#1133 on 7/2/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/02/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Queso

Seems like an open admission to being a botter, despite denying it twice. There's no other explanation as to why you have so many clients open with the purpose of getting "3x the loot". You grow some extra hands to navigate those accounts through inferno manually? I think not

Blizz, please look into this and ban this dude who thinks he's smarter than you

You have no idea what botting is. Multiboxing is allowed. In fact, Blizzard even allows the use of Innerspace to do it. D3 isn't easy to multibox, since there is no follow command, but I have seen vids on youtube and they manage.

FYI: Botting is letting a computer program control your character. It requires no input from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]