Diablo® III

Hardcore Trading..Myth, Fable....

Or am i just really, really unlucky...

Since you cant buy pages to upgrade ur jewler or blacksmith on the AH for the past week or so i been trying to find some the good old fashion way by asking players in game in trade, and general and whatnot.....

Now is it just me or does the majority of the community think that everything u do and earn in SC transfers over to a HC char u create...it dosent and for a good reason. putting things like "WTB pages of jewelcrafting **HArdcrore mode only** would only get me responses from the masses of SC players asking what is a hardcore jewelcrafting pages...and is it any diff than the reg ones..??

So for 2-3 days now it seems impossible to find anyone, trading anything, who plays hardcore...so i guess my question is does anyone even join General, or trade...o am i just pissing into the wind trying to go about finding pages this way?

tl:dr i need pages of jewelcrafting/blacksmithing hardcore mode Gotmeens#1334
Reply Quote
I got some pages for you
Photo#1743
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]