WTS Awesome 1030 dps/24% ias one-handed sword

offers?
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
My firstborn.
Reply Quote
idk what that is. looking for gold preferably
Reply Quote
you going to put a price on this so people can buy it? or at least a starting offer?
also, does it contain any additional stats?
Reply Quote
doesnt contain any additional stats, I did notice however that something similar --though with less IAS-- is going for 7 mil.

Ill sell it for 6.5 mil
Reply Quote
doesnt contain any additional stats, I did notice however that something similar --though with less IAS-- is going for 7 mil.

Ill sell it for 6.5 mil

Less IAS is better though if it doesnt have life on hit.
Reply Quote
Please explain?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There's a trading forum, peddle your crap over there.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 07:40 AMPosted by NinjaSayWHAT
Please explain?

The IAS is already factored into the displayed dps number. A 100 displayed dps weapon vs a 100 displayed dps weapon with 15% IAS will do the same amount of damage over time. The slower weapon will have a higher damage number because you are striking less times per second. The skills we have that deal damage are based off the damage number of the weapon, so the higher damage number the better.
Edited by pharmosh#1233 on 6/3/2012 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I disagree this attack speed is purely preference- what if you are using frenzy sidearm and a chance per critical hit build? I would much prefer the fast attack speed.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 07:47 AMPosted by oberherr
I disagree this attack speed is purely preference- what if you are using frenzy sidearm and a chance per critical hit build? I would much prefer the fast attack speed.

I agree that many things in this game arent clear cut and dry as to say things in absolutes. My mistake, I personally like high damage for revenge and Earthquake.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 07:47 AMPosted by oberherr

then instead of proccing more sidearm hits, your sidearm will just hit harder with the slower but same dps weapon. Same with per crit chance.

Over a period of time, all passive we have will even out, with a fast weap or slow weap. (let me know if there is one that doesn't). With the active skills we have (such as earthquake or revenge), slower weap will comeout ahead.
Edited by Represent#1424 on 6/3/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Represent

then instead of proccing more sidearm hits, your sidearm will just hit harder with the slower but same dps weapon. Same with per crit chance.

Yes that is true. So Id say higher damage is better if you use revenge as a skill, because the skill is not based off weapon speed, only weapon damage.
Reply Quote
I assume earthquake works the same as many spells for wizards and WD the damage ticks are larger and slower with big slow 2h but faster and smaller with DW- just like WD dots - its truly a preference thing. I understand you sAying slow attack speed is better for attacks that hit once then have a cd probably true for revenge and overpower. I think the Logic that slower weapons are better for earthquake might be flawed- read WD forums on attack speed versus DoT attacks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]