Diablo® III

Act 3 - The Keep Depths Level 1 Chest Exploit

Just wanted to report another exploit of a chest farm. Act 3 - The Keep Depths Level 1. Waypoint level 1...walk southeast, should be a chest there..if not, remake and try again.

I joined a guild not to long ago and was wondering how they had the best gear in the game when i have logged over 100hours and still have yet to find a single legendary item. They are just chest exploiters. MF gear to the teeth and open chests all night.
Reply Quote
Regular chest that is a non-reliable spawn. They will get !@#$ loot from it forever and slower than if they were just clearing content. Not an exploit, just them wasting time on %^-*ty normal chests.
Reply Quote
Takes 5 seconds to check for it. It is not a normal chest, it is the top level chest (forgot the name). I tried it to see how frequent it spawned in normal. It's about a 20% spawn rate. got it 3 times in 5 minutes. I see it as an exploit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)