Diablo® III

Hc goblin farm continues??

So basicly we are forced to farm goblins to get past inferno gear checks before 1.03 is released? I was so hoping I could play this game after the maintenance but farming goblins on act1 inferno or every act that you reach makes me sick. And now we have to wait until the next patch??? Thank you blizz.
Reply Quote
You don't have to goblin farm. You can clear act 1 inferno with act 3 4 gear right now just fine.

You have a choice for gearing up for act2 :

More efficient but more boring (goblin farming)

Slower but more enjoyable (Clearing act3/4 of hell then multiple clears of act1 Inferno)

You're not "forced" to do anything. What would happen if they decided to remove the goblin from act1 that everyone is farming? People would just never go to act2?

Stop !@#$%ing.
Edited by Huntyadown#1914 on 6/6/2012 10:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes Cocobloco, things will stay the same until Blizzard changes them with a patch.... Very good....
Reply Quote
@ Huntyadown. Rest of your reply is bs. Will reply to this:

You're not "forced" to do anything. What would happen if they decided to remove the goblin from act1 that everyone is farming? People would just never go to act2?

Obviously they would implement the Ilvl 63 gear in hell act 4 with 2% drop like they will. People would go act 2 without goblin farming. That is my entire point. Noone is being forced but it sucks that the best/safest way BY FAR is to farm goblins.

@Deathbeard: Haha
Reply Quote
@ Huntyadown. Rest of your reply is bs. Will reply to this:

Obviously they would implement the Ilvl 63 gear in hell act 4 with 2% drop like they will. People would go act 2 without goblin farming. That is my entire point. Noone is being forced but it sucks that the best/safest way BY FAR is to farm goblins.

@Deathbeard: Haha

It's not bull!@#$. Once you get to inferno I don't understand why people feel it's a sprint to the finish line. Hardcore Inferno will not be completed for at least another month and even then that would be *world first*. For the above average player base (the top 5% of hardcore) it's going to be 2+ months before more than a hand full of people are in act4.

I understand the need to maybe feel like you need to rush to get good items to sell and make lots of money and I can understand that, but still all that can be accomplished in a much more enjoyable fashion.

Ask yourself: What is your end goal? Do beat Diablo on inferno? To become super rich? Those goals are just fine but now ask yourself what you are going to do once you achieve that goal? Farm... more? Kill diablo... more?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You all cry like little kids. Glad that not all of you were alive when the last diablo was released.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Drunknpublic
You all cry like little kids. Glad that not all of you were alive when the last diablo was released.

Whose crying? And most of us were alive and kicking and I've probably forgotten more about D2 than you ever learned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]