Diablo® III

Diablo fan art request..

Hi,

I'm currently planning a half sleeve tattoo and I would like to incorporate some art/designs from the Diablo universe as the series has played a crucial role in my teen years.

In particular I'm trying to design a tattoo that features the Archangel Hadriel at the entrance to the River of Flame or Chaos Sanctuary from Diablo 2.

I was just wondering if there happens to be any concept art/fan art etc. that anyone is aware of that features Hadriel, the River of Flame or the Chaos Sanctuary. I've been searching on and off for some art to base the tattoo off of for about a year, but have never had any luck finding anything to go off of as a starting point. (besides the game itself obviously :)) I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to draw up something from scratch, and I'm pretty sure it would also be against some blizz term and agreement, but I am equally willing to pay to have someone design something for me and remit any reasonable or necessary copyright/licensing fee to blizz.

It would mean a lot to me if anyone were to help me out in any way possible.

Thanks,
Matt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just in case you haven't already, have you tried searching deviantart.com?
Reply Quote
Appreciate it, but unfortunately, yes, I've tried there many times :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well I don't think you would have any issues with copyright, if you make the work from scratch. It's your vision of something from their universe. As long as you're not trying to sell your arm or something (which would be creepy!), I think you'll be fine. I would offer to draw up some sketches for you (free of course, paying for art is not the kind of motivation you want an artist to have), but I never really like what I come up with. If you want me to whip something up, I could try some rough sketches that you could take to a professional artist. :P
Reply Quote
imo blizz should be honored when u get that tattoo
sadly im too bad of a drawer so I won't even try
good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]