Diablo® III

Commodites Don't Sell

I'm an avid AH trader, and I've traded since day one. I really enjoyed the fluidity of the auction house. It was easy to continually buy and sell commodities.

Now, even though I have commodities listed at UNDER market value, they just don't sell and the value stays the same. I understand they made some changes, but what actually changed? Is the market just flooded and the new pricing scheme totally masks the items that are in fact selling by showing a higher price?
Reply Quote
Commodity auctions have been down since like 2 days after launch.

unless something changed and I'm not aware

trolling?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I don't understand why anyone would think they would.

In WoW, you have separate professions that produce things other people can't produce because they have two entirely different professions. So everyone has a need for everyone else's stuff.

Everyone gets the same **** in this game. And gems drop constantly.
Reply Quote
If I had to guess, its that the listed price you see in your AH window is *not* the lowest actual price. I'm betting they display a higher price to the buyers, so when they click 'buy' it is more likely to succeed in getting you that price *or lower*.

You'll notice you typically get change back on the buy right now, if it finds it cheaper.
Reply Quote
Go off of the "Average last 10 trades" value instead of the "price per unit" value. I've been having an issue with selling my commodities, too. I think its bugged because after I started using the average last 10 trades value, I've been selling.
Reply Quote
If I had to guess, its that the listed price you see in your AH window is *not* the lowest actual price. I'm betting they display a higher price to the buyers, so when they click 'buy' it is more likely to succeed in getting you that price *or lower*.

You'll notice you typically get change back on the buy right now, if it finds it cheaper.

Yeah, that's exactly what I think is going on too. I guess after this big change, it's hard to look back at the AH glory days... just a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]