Diablo® III

Dual 1-h xbows

Before I spend my hard earned 10 mill on a 2-H Xbow should I consider two high-end 1-H Xbows? Currently setting at around 73k dps buffed hoping my next purchase will get me over the 100k mark.
Reply Quote
If you only have 10m you should go the 2h route.

Buying 2 1 handers that are going to be comparible will be more expensive....trust me. I'm currently doing it and its not cheap.
Reply Quote
Only time 1h xbows are useful is if you have a !@#$ load of gold to spend. Because for them to be useful, they need stats such as +crit dmg, max discipline, hatred regen, socketed, etc. Otherwise they just dont really compete with 2h bows.
Edited by f1z3r#1732 on 6/11/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Unless you find awesome bonus stats (+200dex +, +, +) on each one, it really does not seem like it would be worth it to use 2x1H. While it would look cool, getting a good quiver with 15%ias gets rid of the speed bonus and 1H with good dps are quite a bit more expensive than the equivalent 2h.

One place I have considered it is to get a good 1H and use it with a good shield to stay upright longer. You would need to find a shield with good stats plus ias (if that is possible).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]