Diablo® III

Make BOSS : DIABLO , HARDER

Make him harder than rare packs, or rare packs harder than him.

What does it matter where gear comes from, We can't have gear come from a fun fight from a boss who's name is on the friggen title of the game? Valor changes the way we farm than d2..

Oh yes thats right, a bunch of babies cried and so blizzard caved in.

Lets make this game easier.

Oh yes since i cannot kill diablo on inferno ( yes i admit it ) these entire points are invalid.

Please ignore the rest of this post now k thx bye.
Edited by Chronocide#1344 on 6/8/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PS - I played contra when i was very young, i could never beat the last boss ( me being 6-7 years old, very hard )

I played contra forever.

The day i beat the last boss of the game i felt accomplished.

That was also the day i bought a new game.

So blizz please think, challenges are good. just not entire acts..

MAKE BOSSES HARDER

RARE PACKS = BOSSES??

=(
Reply Quote
diablo has the same chance to drop amazing loots as the rest of act 4. thats a much better design. also, im not sure which diablo you fought, but i think shes pretty tough as it is. just the right amount.
Reply Quote
Here's a thought, instead of complaining about nerfs because you want a challenge, try the game "undergeared" instead. With each run at Diablo you successfully complete with your level 60, try going in with weaker and weaker gear.
Reply Quote
So you've attempted Diablo on Inferno, haven't killed him yet, and are complaining he's too easy?

Does not compute.
Reply Quote
I have not killed diablo on inferno

Stopped reading there.
Reply Quote
I agree he should be more challenging that any elite pack in the game. As it stands I can solo him on inferno with my monk and even do it with someone else in the game. However I still can't take out an elite pack of act3 leapers which i find absolutely stupid.

Hopefully with the upcoming patch this should change but if they nerf boss loot then there really wont be much of a point to spend 15-20 mins trying to kill diablo when its way more efficient to go kill elite packs
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Drizzle404
diablo has the same chance to drop amazing loots as the rest of act 4. thats a much better design. also, im not sure which diablo you fought, but i think shes pretty tough as it is. just the right amount.

You don't get my point, rare packs > diablo.. so i gear up my end game because i want to defeat a group of diablo's minions? k
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 02:46 PMPosted by StillWater
I have not killed diablo on inferno

Stopped reading there.

The best players in the world who beat diablo first, could not kill a rare pack, they skipped through everything, and killed diablo. Keep reading bro.
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Chronocide

You don't get my point, rare packs > diablo.. so i gear up my end game because i want to defeat a group of diablo's minions? k
they did that for the fun aspect, not to be realistic. the game will constantly throw different challenges at you, which is much more fun than farming the same boss a billion times to get good loot. (IE Diablo 2; Baal)
Reply Quote

Stopped reading there.

The best players in the world who beat diablo first, could not kill a rare pack, they skipped through everything, and killed diablo. Keep reading bro.

I have beat all of inferno, and no I can't beat all monster packs, but saying to balance something when you don't have a clue what your even talking about is retarded.
Edited by MadCookie#1419 on 6/8/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think the difficulty of mobs and packs is that they have sheer numbers over any single boss so it's harder to avoid when you are getting hit with more attacks per second than facing a single enemy.

After you whittle a pack down to one enemy, you have to admit that the difficulty curve basically drops off in a significant manner.
Edited by OyleSlyck#1725 on 6/8/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't see why we are gimped into having a NV buff just to see yellows drop off act bosses...

Drop a few gems, drop a few blues, some potions, some crafting books, some more blues, and a yellow.

Heck why not have set type stuff drop?
Remember sigon's set? It was good, it just wasn't end game, but it was something when you were lower level, and it dropped easy peasy.

lvl 25 sorcie act 3... kill a shaman guy back sigon shield. +1 all skill Oh Yeah!
That's how the game should feel

Challenging, but rewarding
Edited by xZJATx#1514 on 6/8/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You know what the hardest enemy in D2 was? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Diablo.
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Drizzle404

they did that for the fun aspect, not to be realistic. the game will constantly throw different challenges at you, which is much more fun than farming the same boss a billion times to get good loot. (IE Diablo 2; Baal)

Baal was not challenging at all, something i can close my eyes and right click is not hard...

How can you even compare that.

Getting valor doesn't let you farm or bot over and over again. It fixes this problem or at least makes it better than diablo 2. Valor..

so i gear up, for my challenges to have random monsters challenge me with random affixed abilities.

why can't i have that fun with diablo?..
Reply Quote

I have beat all of inferno, and no I can't beat all monster packs, but saying to balance something when you don't have a clue what your even talking about is retarded.

What don't i have a clue about? Fighting diablo is easier than fighting a rare pack.. Thats not how it should be, i didn't kill him, but he's easier.

You proved it, i proved it, the best players in the world proved it.
I don't need to kill diablo on inferno to want him to be harder, idiot.
Reply Quote
Yes its always been my dream to gear up to kill a rare pack of monsters..

One day i pray i can say, HEY I FINALLY KILLED THE VORTEX INVULNERABLE WALLING DESECRATOR LEAPER PACK, WOOT

I'm sorry i'd rather have diablo's name on the end of it.

But i guess thats just me
Reply Quote
So you've attempted Diablo on Inferno, haven't killed him yet, and are complaining he's too easy?

Does not compute.

He's easier than a rare pack.

Am i not allowed to want my end game goal to kill diablo, not a rare pack?
Reply Quote
If they make Diablo harder they need to remove that stupid shadow realm thing as it's pointless, unoriginal, cheesy, and it feels like I am basically fighting the same boss twice...

Also, let's not forget the amount of unnecessary dialogue and what not involved with that side element to that boss battle.

With that said, I am not opposed to making him have more abilities and what not. I just don't like the premise of keeping the sequence the same while making it more difficult as Diablo already feels tedious enough to fight through. As it stands, I usually just want to get that battle over with while smashing my space bar to skip the dialogue and what not.
Edited by Fac7orX#1826 on 6/8/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]