Diablo® III

Battle tag change once more please

When i first bought the game and created the account, i thought the battle tag was my acc name, the one that i use to log in, so i put 1 that is easy to remember..
But after i made my first battletag name, i saw there was lovebite9#(number) behind so i thought the name was already taken. So i change it to something no1 will have "warmkiss9#6626" but then there was number behind..
After a playing the game a few days i found out how it works... so
will you give me a second chance to change my battletag name please?

Thank You for reading
Reply Quote
I would not know, but they might. Assuming you never misused the battle tag that you have at the moment. Like for scams, bots, other bad stuff, etc. I am not accusing anyone, but, because a change in battle tag is basically like a change in identity, they can not allow players to change it on a whim.
Reply Quote
I also believe that they allow players to change it once for what ever reason they may have, in the "ACCOUNT" tab in the top right.
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Thunderfoot#1920 on 6/5/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sad lol but thx btw guys =D
Reply Quote
deleted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]