Diablo® III

Best Follower for HC?

My main is a Monk and I've been using the Templar for the heal and and the spirit regen, but I'm thinking of switching over the the enchantress for the armor buff and IAS, plus she does decent damage when geared right.

Does anyone have any insight on what follower is the most beneficial for HC? I'm level 54 in Hell Act 1 by the way.
Reply Quote
Enchantress. She shields you and buffs your attack speed. Put as much intelligence gear on here as possible. Do not use the polymorph ability! She can turn you into a chicken and thats not good while fighting a elite mob. Other than that a monk or barb who take melee damage should always be using the Enchantress
Reply Quote
I'm assuming the best build for her in this case would be Forceful Push/Powered Armor/Erosion/Focused Mind?
Reply Quote
Be careful about her armor-enhancing ability, though; I've read reports that whenever she dies, all armor bonuses disappear briefly, before being re-instated. Basically, that means that in a hard fight, if she dies then your monk will get a sudden damage spike - right when you can least afford that to happen.

I'll be taking her on characters that have their own health regen, at some point, because she has a really nifty set of CC abilities and she can have excellent damage. But, I'll be taking her attack speed skill (no bugged chicken attack) and her "reflects missiles" ability (no bugged armor enhancement that fails when you're likely to need it more).

Hopefully this helps and hopefully the bugs associated with her skills get fixed fairly soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]