Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

Community Manager
We recently issued a round of account suspensions and bans to several thousand Diablo® III players who were in violation of the Battle.net® Terms of Use for cheating and/or using botting or hacking programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair play that’s essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the game, botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior can contribute to stability and performance issues with the Battle.net service. As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and fun online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed.
Nice ;)
85 Orc Death Knight
Roll back please, i want to see the reaction.
Edited by Gicks#1415 on 6/12/2012 7:05 AM PDT
Good job :D!
Wait I can't login!!!
Ohh, maintenance :D
Thank you for this...
Reading between the lines, I'm calling this confirmation.
does the patch work? trying to update and says error o.O
They should ban the gold selling bots too
Edited by Kaicha#1154 on 6/12/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Kaboom!
Will this automatically pull all their 40+ million gold auctions down as well?
Keep up the good work!
THANK YOU! Keep those bans comin on those dam botters...
<3
Thanks for the update Zarhym. Props to you sir.
Keep fighting the good fight.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]