Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

06/12/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Subetai
Does this mean they admit the duping was real?

omg the world is gonna end.....better stop farming and go see the sun
So you mentioned hacking/botting a couple of times, but how about the gold duping that was not used by hacking or botting?
90 Worgen Warrior
ye make the network lesser lagging issue...
06/12/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Bismarck
Can we get a rough estimate on the number of bans please?

They said 1000's..
Is it just me or does this number seem low?
Good work all
On the plus side, those botters have driven the price on gold down, and this action will drive some prices on items down a bit.
Lets see if There's some gold spammer in the general chat!
Sweet! Going to the Tech Support forum and making fun of people that can no longer log in and thing something is wrong!
Zarhym/Blizzard, well done but I suggest you need to check out your Facebook page. There are those very people laughing at the situation, and are going in with the mentality that "Ill just use bots until I'm banned" - Then they create new accounts and go straight back at it.

I know its not an easy issue to solve, and good on you for taking some action, but is this really a solution and wasnt the whole reason of enforcing online play to stop these sorts of things?

How many alternate accounts will hackers and cheats want to create before they decide to get more enjoyment out of hacking legit accounts and getting fair users banned?
good work BLiTZ Ball!
Sweet. Stupid Bots need to die.
06/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by OlafThor
Is it just me or does this number seem low?

its like a grain of sand in a kids sand pit means nothing but good job non the less
06/12/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Zarhym
We recently issued a round of account suspensions and bans to several thousand Diablo® III players who were in violation of the Battle.net® Terms of Use for cheating and/or using botting or hacking programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair play that’s essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the game, botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior can contribute to stability and performance issues with the Battle.net service. As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and fun online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed.

Thumbs up!
oh god now the threads are gonna start "why was i banned i did nothing wrong"
"Blizzard i didnt know it was an exploit give me my character back"
&^%& those people

Lol except, since they are banned, they can no longer post on the forums.

Have a feeling the number of crap post on the forums will reduce as well.
Edited by sol#1358 on 6/12/2012 7:12 AM PDT
Yes!!! Keep up the good work guys. This needs to happen more often.
There are a million legit reasons for this to be posted than the gold duping talk.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]