Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

Fantastic! Thanks Blizz!
love this... LOL
BURNNNNNN u fckin cheating
LOL

You would hack if you could.
rollback to fix what has already been done ?
im almost to the 5mill pickup around 140 hours lol
TY SOOOOOOoooo Much!
Good job!!
Right, I think I get flooded more with gold spam then anything. I mean I could leave general chat, or they could just put a flipping limit on the number of SPAM you can do...
WOOT!!
06/12/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Kathryyne
Right, I think I get flooded more with gold spam then anything. I mean I could leave general chat, or they could just put a flipping limit on the number of SPAM you can do...

I haven't gotten any gold spam for the last 2 days, have you?
I can't even start the damn game! Keeps telling me that the patch is corrupt??? c'mon Blizz you have wasted another night of mine waiting for you! You guys have really made a mess of the Diablo launch and are putting a inept tag on your brand.
06/12/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Clarenceyj
Well done! When is Mainty over? Lol

For the people that are to stupid to read, maintenance should be done by 8am PST, which is 11am EST so just wait a damn hour then start complaining.
I approve of this course of action
06/12/2012 07:22 AMPosted by DAMUZ
I can't even start the damn game! Keeps telling me that the patch is corrupt??? c'mon Blizz you have wasted another night of mine waiting for you! You guys have really made a mess of the Diablo launch and are putting a inept tag on your brand.

Umm..you can't start it til it goes live in your region.
Edited by Alethia#1148 on 6/12/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Good job :D!
Wait I can't login!!!
Ohh, maintenance :D

Logged in just to reply - nice one man :)
cant wait to see what the ah looks like with all the dupers $100m items now gone
BANHAMMER INC Asian gold farmers!!!!
06/12/2012 07:07 AMPosted by SaintSnuff
Soooo - would we have been notified if we were one of such players?

Yes, You would have been notified by e-mail if you were one of these players that got banned from the game. You will be notified by the registered e-mail address you have on your Battle.net account whenever Blizzard does any account actions on it.
list out their battletags :)

edit: or create a hall of shame :)
Edited by MrOboaix#1554 on 6/12/2012 7:24 AM PDT
love this... LOL
BURNNNNNN u fckin cheating
LOL

You would hack if you could.

what?
then i assume u one of them...
congratz... u need to buy more CD key... LOL
BURNNNN....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]