Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

90 Human Mage
I remember bliz saying that they dident have a problem with bots in this game as aposed to wow because the bots wouldent be killing anything that someone was trying to kill for quests. well that was in the beta time frame. so..... what happened to your thinking
Glad to hear this :)
85 Human Rogue
06/13/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Mofiki
I remember bliz saying that they dident have a problem with bots in this game as aposed to wow because the bots wouldent be killing anything that someone was trying to kill for quests. well that was in the beta time frame. so..... what happened to your thinking

HMM IDK MAYBE THAT IF ONE PERSON HAS ATLEAST 100 BOTS RUNNING 24 HOURS A DAY FARMING GEAR AND SELLING IT ON THE REAL MONEY AH THAT IT WOULDNT BE ACCEPTABLE?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Great work, and thanks for the post.
LoL... Several THOUSAND~ No wonder the GAH looks like it does...
That's funny. My friend's friend has been GF botting Crypts and, after the vase nerf, Heart of Sin for the last 3+ weeks nearly 24/7 and has picked up over 100mil gold. Hasn't been banned yet. Who knows how many 'Warden' has missed.
Edited by FaPaThY#1558 on 6/14/2012 12:02 AM PDT
nice job, can't appreciate much more than this. Being fair is the key to improve the game.
Itruly hope you guys get it right. Ihve been playing since d1 and the game has been totally hacked.Blizzard do it right this time and make a game that can be played all the time legitimately and you will rule the online world. It makes me sad seeing d3 hacked allready, I just got back in 3 weeks ago and allready its turning into d2 bs.Plz stay on it and make this the game i know it can be thnx:)
bull mother!@#$ing %^-*

You jut did not and fails are still the way to go

I have many friends who are botitng and they have their account still botting. please stop kidding us. you just did nothing. and you are supporting gold sellers, as my bnet warning for goldseller reporting says.

If you know friends that are botting. Report them, or can it.
06/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by AxeLord
Can we get a rough estimate on the number of bans please?

They said 1000's..

I heard on an independent internet source that it was in the six digit. I was kind of suprised cause it seemed high so it might not be right. However when they were talking about it i was pretty excited because i was like "thats the game i'm playing". Fun stuff.
06/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by ThadeApe
"Cheaters never win"-- we should make every Tuesday "Ban the Cheaters Day"-- hahahaha!!!

Yes definitely! Love this idea!
06/14/2012 12:01 AMPosted by FaPaThY
That's funny. My friend's friend has been GF botting Crypts and, after the vase nerf, Heart of Sin for the last 3+ weeks nearly 24/7 and has picked up over 100mil gold. Hasn't been banned yet. Who knows how many 'Warden' has missed.

Based on what happened when RMAH opened and people started buying and selling stuff, maybe Blizzard is waiting for those exploiters to cash out when the commodities RMAH goes live.
Silly solutions !!!! story is shhitty, game too short, no horadric cube, cain die, very very silly unicorn secret lvl, some monsters not like a monster..like a thing and more mosters r moster the other games.( soul rippers = resident evil and more thigs is copy), Act 4 is a same WOW style..not Diablo.. Before the more years create this shhitty Diablo III thx .... Jay Wilson u play alone... The game have more problems, Bot and time ban not urgent. First fix other problems...
Edited by omeringos#2227 on 6/14/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Thanks for keeping the game fair for those of us who play fairly!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3
90 Pandaren Rogue
pics/vids or it didn't happen? More to the point I wanna see the ban hammer come down lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]