Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

I really wished something can be done to deter people even more from doing this, like a harsher penalty or even legal action (super tough and $)

Like with any system I think striking fear will be a major deterant and also make people think twice before committing any kind of these fraudulent acts.

Do it the "Old" style...

Take the first guy, "hang" him up real high for all to see...

Harsh, yes...but effective
Thats awsome you guys take care of them, anyone who thinks they are any good because they hack and mod are some of the worst gamers out there. Don't be mad because I am better than you, if they spent half the time figuring out how to be good at the game as they did trying to exploit it they might . . . well they would still suck, thats why they cheat ban all of them.
I really wished something can be done to deter people even more from doing this, like a harsher penalty or even legal action (super tough and $)

Like with any system I think striking fear will be a major deterant and also make people think twice before committing any kind of these fraudulent acts.

Do it the "Old" style...

Or do what they are doing with Max Payne. Put all the cheaters into a separate brackets.

So for D3, all the exploiters and botters would only be able to sell to other exploiters and botters. lol
Other silly MRGRİMM. Millions waiting more years this game.its a desillusion.. but u cant understand... :DDD Blizz cant nothing more... we see in D2, blizz and his poor servers , not fix this and only put time ban. why we wait 30 sec when die.. mosters regenere his life.. great monsters.. enchanted, vortex, shield, arcane,mortar... mosters have all and more then million life.. what have we ? cooldown for life por, for skills poor life. And some sillys say "u will die, we promise" hahah in this conditions is very very natural Subnormals
Edited by omeringos#2227 on 6/14/2012 12:42 AM PDT
I'm glad now i won't get those annoying friend requests with names like kdjfh and akfge lol hated that s#!~.
Thanks =)
Silly solutions !!!! story is shhitty, game too short, no horadric cube, cain die, very very silly unicorn secret lvl, some monsters not like a monster..like a thing and more mosters r moster the other games.( soul rippers = resident evil and more thigs is copy), Act 4 is a same WOW style..not Diablo.. Before the more years create this shhitty Diablo III thx .... Jay Wilson u play alone... The game have more problems, Bot and time ban not urgent. First fix other problems...

Hahahahahah! "Cain die". 100% legit complaints.

Do it the "Old" style...

The problem with these "fear tactics" is that it deters only those who are the least capable. Now, the best of the best would only have the mindset "the punishment would only apply IF I get caught." So, no, fear tactics wouldn't deter the best or the better hackers/exploiters. The system could only punish those noobs that followed the exploiter's/hacker's advice, since they are not skilled enough to avoid detection.

Fear tactics is a nice wall to hinder noobs, but better exploitation detection is needed for the real criminals.
i do disagree with the suspension part .... the users that mod and hack are very aware of what they are doing .... BANNING should be applied to all users in disregard to how much they have exploited the game ...

as such users could hack a bit and wait for my few weeks of suspension to go away and continue to play with the items& loot they have acquired through hacks...

a zero tolerance policy should be applied and not half a$$ it ....

anyways this is just what i think ....
I'm curious. Is it in violation of the user agreement to look over the code itself? I'm not talking about actually hacking or changing the code. Some people want to figure out if there is more to the Black Rock Ledger easter egg. I personally think if there was more to it, it was accessible somehow through the use of the Mystic. But with the Mystic taken out of the game I want to know if it shows in the code if my theory might be correct, or even if there is more to all of this.

Keep in mind, I wouldn't look over code myself. I simply don't know how to go about something like that. Blizzard staff, could you help me understand more on the specifics concerning looking over code?
I wonder if it's US only bans or EU as well?
They can not do that. Even if someone is perm banned they did have a right to privacy. At least that was been Blizzards views after WoW launched.
I agree on account bans. But Whats the point? You perma ban these !@# holes who bot yet you kinda indirectly ban us law abiding players with you stupid latency lags, server overloading, maintenance here and there, bloody hotfixes inputs without informing and worst of all, always when adults are playing..
I'm curious. Is it in violation of the user agreement to look over the code itself? I'm not talking about actually hacking or changing the code. Some people want to figure out if there is more to the Black Rock Ledger easter egg. I personally think if there was more to it, it was accessible somehow through the use of the Mystic. But with the Mystic taken out of the game I want to know if it shows in the code if my theory might be correct, or even if there is more to all of this.

Keep in mind, I wouldn't look over code myself. I simply don't know how to go about something like that. Blizzard staff, could you help me understand more on the specifics concerning looking over code?

They will never allow you to see that code. All you are doing is flagging your account as a possible hacker even asking something like that.
thanks (;
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]