Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

I hope that you guys keep up this work since you leave old games to dead with them bots & hacks.
I just got banned for no reason. I'm a decently known streamer as well.. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5812941551#1

What's the deal!
Plz, Blizzard. My account has never been botted on or anything like that! And still my account has only 2, lvl 1 heroes and no achievements! What is happening?? I am really disapointed in blizzard and mad at you if i never see my heroes again! Lvl 60 barb, and lvl 11 or higher all the other classes. I don't know what to do?! Anyone having same problem??? Plz reply!
Same here Dragon... I think they probably had some sort of error.
god, i even didn't start my game, and my account was suspended, why?!!
34 Human Hunter
Yeah nice but im still seein the same gold spammers and now they are even starten to cluster my battletab with friend requests way is ee it blizz isnt fighting hard enough gotten to the point i wont even play anymore i beat the game yeah enjoyed it but now i like to play and socialize as i do but just cant be done with the cluster of general gold spam thats gettin worse as time goes on even worse than d2's spam now.
My Account was been banned for about 2 days until now. Email about account recoveray was recevied which is asking for my real ID and home ad info. I had send scanned them and send them out. BUT!!!!NO REASON OF THE SUSPENSION THING WAS GIVEN! I bought some items from RMAH 2 days ago and got a 25 yrs suspension after that! What a joke! Your service is poor and I will suggest all my ppl dont use the RMAH or u will get a 25yrs randomly. Until now, the issue sitll there, ppl who get banned still coming and complain. No offical explainaiton of the 25yrs was given and I still donno how to get avoid of this problem!Ive got a physical authenticator like 10days ago, and u tell me my account is not safe and I need to add a authenticator to my account. U wasting my time here!!!!!GIVE ME A REASON ABOUT THIS!! ERROR 318003!
My account was also banned last night after buying 2 weapons off the RMAH, one of the weapons went through but the other one didn't?

I was in a game with my mate and i left the game to check the AH when i was disconnected from the game and when i tried to log back on i recieved the ERROR 318003!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?

To the best of my knowledge i havent done anything wrong?

I'm yet to recieve an email regarding my suspension which is 24+ hours after the suspension.
I have also put in a ticket which hasn't been looked at either.

I believe blizzard need to pick up their game.

POOR SERVICE BLIZZARD!!
I think u need to scan ur ID and filling a form about ur real info n send another ticket, they told to wait 5 days at maxmuim. I feel so down about this problem. I spend 60$ 30 days ago and enjory this with all my mates, now i just trying to get something nice which i cannot afford buy gold and got banned!
BLIZ, I do respect your group since I was a little boy, you gave me SC1 and D2 about 10 yrs ago. Also, I love the SC2 cuz its the BEST RTS I ve never met before. But my feeling r almost done here because your attitude toward us!!!
I think u need to scan ur ID and filling a form about ur real info n send another ticket, they told to wait 5 days at maxmuim. I feel so down about this problem. I spend 60$ 30 days ago and enjory this with all my mates, now i just trying to get something nice which i cannot afford buy gold and got banned!
BLIZ, I do respect your group since I was a little boy, you gave me SC1 and D2 about 10 yrs ago. Also, I love the SC2 cuz its the BEST RTS I ve never met before. But my feeling r almost done here because your attitude toward us!!!

Blizz should compensate for all the users who got banned for using RMAH. We are consumers, not new update test takers.
I was also banned apparently using the RMAH last night. Totally absurb. Extremely frustrating. Never bought or sell gold illegitimately, never used any bots. Heck, I even spent my own money to get some stuff from RMAH and get kicked in the nuts. Wow, thanks.
I am in the same situation. I added 100$ to my account even before the game was released and was in Beta, I purchased the digital download so Blizzard had 160$ from me thus far.

Shortly after the RMAH was launched I saw a ring for 250$ so I tried to add 150$, its my money and I will spend it on what I want...simple as.

My account has been banned, no email to explain why and their phone system simply cuts you off so there is no chance to talk to someone. My bank has been debited 150$ and my Blizzard account is now 250$ in credit thus they have had 310$ off me and this is the service the offer?

I opened a "ticket" around 36 hours ago and no reply or even acknowledgements of the forums there is a problem.

Its very poor service and they must do better.... I love the game! Let us play it...
keep ban for who try or use BOT,and anoter hack...

i support this
keep ban for who try or use BOT,and anoter hack...

i support this

learn english and stop playing WoW your IQ will increase by 25 pts by doing so and you'll lose 50lbs.
Does anyone one if this occurred on all the servers or just the americas?
I am in the same situation. I added 100$ to my account even before the game was released and was in Beta, I purchased the digital download so Blizzard had 160$ from me thus far.

Shortly after the RMAH was launched I saw a ring for 250$ so I tried to add 150$, its my money and I will spend it on what I want...simple as.

My account has been banned, no email to explain why and their phone system simply cuts you off so there is no chance to talk to someone. My bank has been debited 150$ and my Blizzard account is now 250$ in credit thus they have had 310$ off me and this is the service the offer?

I opened a "ticket" around 36 hours ago and no reply or even acknowledgements of the forums there is a problem.

Its very poor service and they must do better.... I love the game! Let us play it...

I'm still waiting for the money that has been debited against my bank account to appear in my RMAH at all... it's been a few days, and frankly, I'm debating filing a complaint with the BBB & the SEC.

I'm still waiting for the money that has been debited against my bank account to appear in my RMAH at all... it's been a few days, and frankly, I'm debating filing a complaint with the BBB & the SEC.

We'll you can ask for an immediate transfer of funds or file fraudulence charges against them for stealing your money with no logical reason other than "your banned"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]