Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

90 Orc Rogue
06/14/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Azaerati
We'll you can ask for an immediate transfer of funds or file fraudulence charges against them for stealing your money with no logical reason other than "your banned"
Actually, you could not. The money is still in your b.net account, you just can't access it through Diablo anymore because you've been banned. You can still withdraw it from the site or use it in another game.
took long enough
WOOT!! about freakinn time. keep up the good work an I'll continue to report these spamming SOB's
No Hacking for you!!!
We'll you can ask for an immediate transfer of funds or file fraudulence charges against them for stealing your money with no logical reason other than "your banned"
Actually, you could not. The money is still in your b.net account, you just can't access it through Diablo anymore because you've been banned. You can still withdraw it from the site or use it in another game.

Actually he can still file fraudelence by claiming the debit transactions as fraudelant to have an inquiry by his bank to see why he a. does not have access to those funds and b. why was said service or good not given to him but instead took his money.

Fraudelance:
1. Engaging in fraud; deceitful.
2. Characterized by, constituting, or gained by fraud:

They have taken his money from his bank via a debit transaction then banned his account afterwards, I believe that counts as deceitful especially when he was given no explanation, and Blizzard CS has been avoiding him like the plague.
Edited by NeoDraven#1980 on 6/14/2012 8:53 AM PDT
90 Draenei Death Knight
good ban, it works to balance this game, keep going.
Unfortunately, there are probably a lot of those "thousands" who, like me, have been banned erroneously. I didn't hack, cheat, or anything else. I played the game. I bought some stuff on the auction house, both with gold and with "real money." Now I've been banned, and can't play a game i paid for, or use items I paid for, or access a character that I built over the course of many hours. I've submitted a ticket, and tried to call Blizzard multiple time. No response at all. I feel that I've been let down pretty badly, and I'm getting angrier and angrier about it.
I hope so....
If they are going to cheat,make them pay in the auctions as well. To those of you wrongfully banned this comment is not for you. If your an honest player then nothing should happen. A few bad apples can cause chaos for those of us just trying to play. So again those that deserve to be banned should be,and let the rest of us enjoy the game.
Edited by NoctemLupis#1804 on 6/14/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Hey all, be on look out for those spam emails again this one I got was pretty cleaver.

Dear customer,

This is an automated notification sent from our account security system. You logined your account successfully at 5:13 on March 11th form the 83.141.235.229.* range, but our system shows the 86.26.212.106.* IP range exists a large number of hackers. As too many customer complaints, the 86.26.212.106.* IP range has been blacklisted.

We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. In order to guarantee the legitimacy of your account, visit click:
https://www.battle.net/account/support/password-verify.html

website fill out some information to facilitate our investigation.

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Sincerely,
Blizzard account system
Blizzard Entertainment

From had Blizzard Entertainment IP Address

It was based on how Blizzard just dropped people and tied into it. It stated that IP address ... has been blocked due to suspicious activities.

Its the timing that was sneaky more than anything. I sent it to Blizzard and wanted to make sure people are aware.
OMG it looks like a real 1 to me!
Good job
86 Blood Elf Mage
You really should take a look a banning accounts that spam gold selling. Wasn't that all supposed to be done through the auction house now. Well the gold spam is there and very annoying. Especially when the sellers use names like ghfujfhd to do it. This makes it obvious that they don't care about the game just making money off it.
It is unfortunate for people that play an honest game get tagged for cheating, but it does happen. To the guy above, keep after Blizzard and get your account reinstated and try to not let this sour your game experience. Something similar happened to me with WoW and I was upset at first, but quickly got over it once I had my account back.

Now, for those with comments like Ravaen... Personally, I have no need or desire to stay in any chat room. Usually, the first thing I do when logging into D3 is leave general chat...those gold spammers can spam their little heart out because I will never see it. With 'free trial' accounts out there, you will never fully ban all the gold spammers. Might as well get used to seeing it, or just leave the channel (as I and everyone I know have started doing).

However, if you feel the need to talk in public rooms and such, without any restrictions on the chat rooms (i.e. Only those who have a registered product are allowed to chat) you might as well get used to seeing the spam. The problem will not be solved easily. Even if something like that (limiting features on trial games) was implemented, it is only a matter of time until a cracking program is made to generate 'valid' product codes.

It is what it is.
Have the items in the AH been removed that are linked to those accounts?
nice!! go blizz
Then why did you ban my account?!

I just sat through a bunch of bull!@#$ to get it back.

Thanks %^-*!@#s!
@Azrael

One can only hope...I would imagine they would be though. If an account is banned, I would think (assume) any and all aspects of the account would be removed - especially in the case of perma-bans.

If the accounts in question were given a soft ban (suspension or the like), I could see the auctions still being listed.
Edited by MagicMike#1840 on 6/14/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Then why did you ban my account?!

I just sat through a bunch of bull!@#$ to get it back.

Thanks %^-*!@#s!

I hate to break it to you, but if that is your attitude when calling Blizzard customer support, I highly doubt they will be quick to reinstate your account. You will get it back...eventually.....if you did nothing wrong, but acting like an immature child flailing their arms and whining about it won't get you anywhere fast. Cheers!
Thank you Blizzard for doing your best to keep D3 hacker and bot free, it's appreciated. Keep up the good work guys!

- Tre
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]